"What are you talking about. Am not only doing this for him but for everything she has ever done to ruin the lives of my family. Am doing this because I want him to have a peaceful life which was stolen from him since the day he met you. I've already planned everything, Eric would come here with the documents and Xiao Zhan would sign them"

"What if he doesn't, after all this papers has done more damage than good in his life"

Xiao Ying sighed. "He doesn't have a choice, it's the last wish of his parents that he take over the family business, they lost their life protecting what they worked so hard to build. Whatever happens in the future, I believe my Xiao Zhan is safe in your arms, protect him with your life just as his parents and I had protected him with our lives" he said in a hardened tone, gazing at Wang Yibo directly in the eye. "He is going to be the last heir of the Xiao's family and I want to make that happen, it's the least I could do for my kid brother and his wife"

"Why...? Why did you do it?" Wang Yibo asked but that question was left ignored as Xiao Ying sighed dismissively.

*~*

Wang Yibo shook his head getting rid of that memory as he continued to stare down at the dead body.

Why did he do all of this?

He might had said it was because of Xiao Zhan but Wang Yibo felt there was more to the story but thinking that, his gaze fell on the folded palm. Curious, he unwrapped the hand and a note fell out. He picked it up and unwrapped it and his eyes expanded as he read the note. "Gotcha!" And on the other side, it wrote. "See you in hell" And just then, the beeping sound of a bomb filled his ears.

"Everyone, Get Down and Take Cover!!" He shouted in a loud voice, immediately dragging Xiao Zhan from the body, a few meters away before the whole building exploded, Wang Yibo instantly held Xiao Zhan down and sealed him with his body as the building came crashing down on his back.

*~*

Xiao Zhan coughed out dust from his mouth, feeling the heavy weight of Wang Yibo on him as he remained untouched from the crash but he couldn't say the same for the other person on top him.

"Wang Yibo" Xiao Zhan softly and dryly called but received no response. Immediately, panic rosed in his chest as he called again. "Wang Yibo" but nothing came out from the other person, the fear added another layer as he slowly placed his hands on his shoulders and shook him. "Wang Yibo" he called louder. This time Xiao Zhan got a cough and he sighed in relief as he softly pat his head, trying to soothe him a bit.

"Am still alive" Wang Yibo choked out while falling off Xiao Zhan's body. Painfully, he stood up and helped Xiao Zhan on his own feet to find everywhere completely destroyed, Xiao Zhan could barely keep his mouth shut as he stared agaped at the scene before him, watching the house he used to call home totally destroyed with the body of the owner buried.

Just then, Haoxuan and Yuchen suddenly showed up covered in dust. "Boss, the cops are on their way, we need to leave!" He passed in one breathe.

Nodding, Wang Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand and they immediately left the crime scene.

Xxx

Stepping out from the bathroom, Wang Yibo came out in fresh set of clothes, his hands covered by a shirt long sleeves shirt with a towel wiping his wet black hair, then his gaze landed on Xiao Zhan, sitting on the edge of the with his fingers crossed together and his head bowed low with a slightly bruised skin. Wang Yibo sighed while advancing forward and he squat down when he got to the sorrowful person. "Xiao Zhan..." He softly called.

"Am fine!" Xiao Zhan responded immediately in a voldless vant.

Wang Yibo slowly placed a hand on his shoulder but Xiao Zhan immediately stood on his feet. "I said am fine, don't you get it!!" He snapped, his eyes bloodshot and deadly, Wang Yibo nearly shivered as he slowly stood up straight.

Avoiding the other's gaze, Xiao Zhan walked pass him to the bathroom and slammed the door shut loudly.

Wang Yibo ran a hand over his waist while the other hand remained on his waist and he breathe out defeated. Only if he didn't listen to the man and did all he could, maybe, just maybe, he would had made it out alive.

Now the only thing he could do was fullfil the man's wish, the desire of everyone.

Protect Xiao Zhan.

Make Madam Hua feel the pain.