"the sales has been decreasing lately. from over 67% of the sales until 48% of it. the product department called me earlier and they said that the products has been a bit off lately. about the sales, we produce for over 75% of our products as it was sold out yet the sales has been suspiciously off. how come we can sell our products out yet our ratings and sales kept on decreasing. could you explain mr. sakusa?" mr. yuu said, his face looks stern. sakusa didn't knew what to do.

"by the end of the week, fix this mess" mr. yuu said as he dismissed the manager, his head hanging low as he walked out of the room.

_________________

"hey tsumu!" oikawa called from their kitchen. the four lived on a two-storied house. it was enough for the four men. atsumu walked towards the kitchen, seeing oikawa cooking. "sup" he said as he sat on the counter top

"kuroo said that our next gig will be held on tokyo. you good there?"oikawa asked, knowing the blonde's family lived there. atsumu shrugged "sure, why not?" oikawa chuckled as he prepared the food. atsumu prepared the table.

"HEY HYE HEYYYY!" bokuto shouted as he smell the cooked food from the dining room. he ran and already sat down, kuroo running behind him as he tripped and fell over. they laughed at the stupid rooster head as he rubbed his poor nose.

"thank you for the food~!" they said as they dig in. oikawa cooked katsudon and fatty tuna. while eating, bokuto said "hey, you guys know about the gig right?"

everyone nodded as they ate. "akaashi will host the venue, right?" kuroo asked. bokuto perked up as he happily nodded. "can't wait to see akaashi again!" he cheerfuly said, missing his boyfriend. "ugh stupid love" atsumu muttered, rolling his eyes as he sneakily got oikawa's fatty tuna before his chopsticks got smacked away by the brunette.

"ain't our problem that you're a single pringle" oikawa sassily said making atsumu gasped. "atleast i'm ready to mingle..." he said, making kuroo and bokuto laugh.

"ya guys are mean!" atsumu whined as he pouted. "cheer up atsumu! one day you'll find them!--" "i prefer he" he said. "then one day you'll find him!" kuroo said.

"unfair that y'all are in a relationship" atsumu scoffed. oikawa has iwaizumi, his best friend since they where kids. bokuto has akaashi, after they accidentally bump into each other at the onigiri shop on tokyo. kuroo has kenma, who he met in one of the streams that kenma hosted. 

all of them where happy with their boyfriends, leaving the poor blonde alone. "just look. i'll find someone at the venue" he said. oikawa raised his eyebrow up. kuroo and bokuto kept their mouth shut but bursted out and laughed.

"let's make a bet!" oikawa exlaimed. "if tsumu babe can get someone to sleep with him, i'll bet my part-time salary" he said. "oya?" "oyaaaaa?" 

"i'll bet my car" kuroo said

"i'll bet my life--" "you sure, bokkun?"

"of cours--" "then can i have keiji??"

silence filled the room as they looked at bokuto. "atsumu..." kuroo muttered as atsumu felt something on his spine. "TSUMU! RUN!"

"OH SHIT-" atsumu ran as he was getting chased by bokuto, a knife in hand.

_____________________________

s

afe to say that sakusa's day is shitty as hell. stress has been getting him. paper works, signatures, sales report, mettings of the stockholders, and of course, reporting to his boss.

so by the end of the night, he quited to himself as to reward himself, he would drink his heart away to relieve stress. at exactly 10 at night, he got out of his work place, calling a cab as he gave the address of the venue.

arriving for after 20 minutes, he payed the taxi driver as he got inside of the huge venue. not a great place for someone who despises germs yet he decides to let himself loosen up a bit. walking at the bar, he got his wipe out as he wiped the seat, as he sat on it.

"good eve sir, what would you like to get?" the bartender asked. "beer please" he said as the bartender nodded, getting him some beer. sakusa roamed his eyes around the venue. lots of people where crowding in front of him, singing and cheering along with the band performing at the stage. it was a bit crazy and he couldn't understand their language as it was so giberish.

"tch, typical rock shits" he muttered, not knowing there's someone listening beside him.

"i know right" the voice spoke. sakusa flinched, looking beside him as he was greeted by the sight of a blonde muscular man, grinning at him and holding his drink.

"atsumu miya by the way"

______________________________

it was finally the day. the day of atsumu's faith. he couldn't wait to get loosen up, let alone get someone to please him tonight. a night in where the three idiots would fall to their knees, begging for mercy when atsumu won the bet.

"hey hey stop day dreaming, we have another rehearsal" kuroo said. they've been rehearsaling their song, coming out smoothly.

"yeah yeah" atsumu waved him off. it'll be their turn after the first two bands so he decides to get himself a drink. walking at the bar, he ordered whiskey, something strong to pump him in the mood.

he looked at the band in front of him, as he cringed. he couldn't understand their gibberish as he sighed. 'do they really know what music is?' he could only think about it.

"tch, typical rock shits" he looked at his side as he was caught into something...gorgeous.

he was met with the side profile of a seemingly hot guy, loosen tie and rilled up white shirt. his coat hanging on his lap and although he wore a black mask and his hands where civered in black gloves, he bet he was over all ethereal-- more like he was all over a daddy material.

'hot damn' that's the only thing he could say.

"i know right" he blurted out. the black haired boy then looked at him and at that moment, he felt his world stop revolving around him. he could take his front visual in as he could feel himself drooling.

him.

i pick him.

"miya atsumu by the way"

_________________________________