Since I finally had time and freewill I put my sweater on fully. Next I slipped on my chucks and proceeded to stare at V. “I don’t like this punishment.”

“This isn’t punishment.” He looked dead serious.

How the hell was this not considered punishment? Also if it’s not punishment what is the point in all of this?

The car stopped and I looked out the window and paled. There was no way he was making me go here. I turned around sad eyed to face V. “Don’t make me go.”

“You’re 15. You need to go to school. Plus they help with training and you still get your private lessons with Greggor.”

“But I hate school. I don’t wanna go. I’m always the weird one but now I don’t have Nick to help me through it.” I pouted and he seemed sympathetic. However he was going to make me go.

He got out of the car and opened my door. I sat there trying to will myself back to the house. “Cassie.”

I whined more to myself as I turned in my seat and looked up at V. “I won’t visit Mason no more. Never ever. Just don’t make me go.”

“Well I won’t punish you more, but you’re going to school.” He pulled me out by my wrist and I hated as everyone seemed to be staring at me. “You need to hang around kids your age. Not all the old guys at the house. Now be a good little pup and go to class.”

He leaned down and kissed me quick on the lips as he walked to the other side of the car and watched me as he leaned against the hood of the car.

I took a deep breath as I walked to the front of the school. It was a lot bigger than my old school but it seemed exactly the same.

I turned back and ran to V. He groaned in frustration as he came to meet me. Instead of whining more I jumped up, V catching me as I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him into a kiss. He kissed me back for a while before he pulled away. “Class.”

I nodded as he let me down and I slowly walked back to the school. I waved back before I walked into my own personal hell, high school.

*****

Walking back into the house I wasn't surprised to see Brett and Greggor waiting for me. I was shocked to see my number 1 in the blood pack waiting though.

“Alpha. Do you want us to watch the school while she’s there?” I shook my head at him. “No. Use this time to catch up with the rest of the blood pack. I will need you to drop her off and pick her up after today.” He nodded as he walked out of the house.

“So how’d it go?” I threw my head back thinking about how much of an ass I felt like. “She was damn near in tears she didn't want to go so bad.”

They just nodded their head which didn't help at all. Good thing we had work to do. The last thing I wanted to do was think about how I feel like the worst mate. “So what have we found out on Aiden?”

“Well, we know that they never go away from our pack line. Supposedly he’s moved around through our neighboring packs as well.” Brett didn't look up as he finished his sentence.

However I still looked at him as a way to show I wanted more of an explanation. He cleared his throat when he looked up as he shifted his weight. “That’s all the information we have.”

“What about who might be spying for them?”

Silence filled the air again. I slammed my fist against my desk as my anger seemed to peak. “What the hell do I keep you all around for if you can’t do anything?!”