Chapter 1: I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater...

I’m sad, no I’m furious that Sasuke would ever forget me and our plans. He was probably with Sakura, of course, he was! How stupid of me to think he would like me back. He's a straight male with a handsome face. What would be of it if he didn't use it!?

______________________。*゚+

‘Hey kit wake up’ growled Kuruma.

‘Give me 5 more minutes will ya’ responded Naruto half-asleep.

‘Oh don't you have that date with the Uchiha kid?’ said Kuruma with a smirk. 

Naruto flinched out of surprise at what Kuruma just said.

He fell off his bed, embarrassed, and yelled "It's not a date and he's not my boyfriend you big furball"

"I never said he was your boyfriend"

Naruto ran out of his room "But thanks for reminding me Kuruma"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

Naruto picked out an outfit Sasuke gave him for his birthday, he showered, brushed his teeth, and fixed his hair. ‘I wonder what Sasuke would wear to their ‘date’ ’

He smiled brightly "Well let’s go, we are going 20 minutes early but eh"

He left his little apartment still smiling,

He ran halfway there out of excitement, he checked his clock

"Ah- I'm a little early no problem though"

He searched for the nearest cafe he knew he was gonna be there for a while, he went into this new cafe, they had just finished making it. This was where Naruto chose to go. As he walked in out of the corner of his eye he spotted Sasuke and Sakura walking together smiling, a fear struck Naruto.

As thoughts flooded into him

‘Huh is that Sasuke and Sakura?’
‘Did Sasuke forget our plans?’

‘Why are they hanging out?’

‘Are they on a date?’

‘That's probably not them Naruto you're overthinking’

"Um, sir your drink is ready" that made naruto snap back to reality.

"Ah-.. thank you" Naruto looked up and smiled nervously.

Naruto walked out with his drink, still spaced out.

He sat at the table nearest to the windows, he was at the place they were supposed to meet, but Sasuke wasn’t.

He waited and waited, more thought over-flowing his mind.

‘Was that really Sasuke and Sakura?’

‘Where Sasuke and Sakura on a date?’

‘Did Sasuke ditch him for Sakura?’

He called Sasuke countless times but the raven didn't answer.

He had given up on waiting for Sasuke and went home. He wasn’t going to wait for a bastard like him.

Narutos POV:

‘I’m sad, no I’m furious that Sasuke would ever forget me and our plans. He was probably with Sakura, of course, he was! How stupid of me to think he would like me back. He's a straight male with a handsome face. What would be of it if he didn't use it!?

3rd POV:

He unlocked his apartment and went inside, he took off his shoes and coat and went straight to his bedroom. He was on the verge of tears, he didn’t want to cry, he wasn’t going to cry for an asshole like Sasuke.