miserable

POINT OF VIEW        ~olivia~

The next day i woke up put on my beautiful green dress that made my hair pop did my hair into a low bun and headed down stairs. I didn't want to sit at the table so i grabbed a apple and my basket of school supplies and was about to head out the door when i heard "you better be at school if i hear you escape i again you are grounded for 2 months and don't think i forgot what you did yesterday" my mom yelled.

i just ignored her and went out the door. I wasn't gonna skip school because if i wanted to be a writer i would have to learn, that was pretty much my motivation.

When i got to the point that i usually meet ally but she wasn't there. I was gonna be late if i waited more so i just continued walking.

Once i got to school i saw ally sitting with the girls from school i was confused because she said that she would never be caught dead with them. As i walked past them to get to my seat they all started laughing as if they were laughing at me.

I didn't pay attention to bullies so i just sat down. Behind me i heard "i heard she dyed her hair red just to be cool"girl one said. "i heard she's adopted" another said. "i heard she doesn't eat at all that's why she's so skinny" third girl said. They then all laughed including ally. I assumed they were talking about me i mean i am the only girl with red hair.

i turned around "those rumors aren't true so i suggest you stop talking" i replied in a angry tone i said it loud it enough that every body was staring.

"or what" one girl said. I honestly didn't know what to say but i had to say something so i did "you don't even want to-"      

I was cut off by brother bursting through the door. "Olivia we're going home" Alex my brother said. "what why" i said.  He then dragged me out. "you owe me an explanation" i say getting on the horse.

"if you really wanna know dads dead" alex said. "what" i said. "you heard me he's dead"he repeated.

I stayed silent the whole ride home then we went home and i ran upstairs to my room not wanting to speak to anybody.

One week later~

After my dad pasted away nothing has been the same at the house we've all been distant

I missed dad he was my motivation he was always there for me and understood me a lot

It's never gonna be the same especially since me and mom keep fighting.

Lately i have noticed that Brian has gotten extra anxious. He hasn't really told me though. But who knows maybe i'm just imagining it.

Ally has distanced her self from me after what happend with the girls that made fun of me i also did not want to talk to her so i didn't really care.

It was time for me to get to school so i got ready in my usual outfit but instead i did a braid on my hair.

I then headed off to school.

———————————————————————————
Hello guys this chapter isn't the best but a lot is going on so plz don't skip through . in the next chapter someone will have a anxiety attack. Not every body's anxiety is the same that's just how my anxiety attacks are . If anxiety attacks trigger you you can skip the chapter it's your choice.

-author