Back to school tea party

1898 September 8th

*author's perspective *

Summer has come to an end and it was the first day of school. Olivia got up and got dressed into a pretty green dress with puff sleeves everybody's dream and she went down for breakfast.

*olivias perspective*

I was so excited for i school i didn't even have a appetite i just wanted to go. "hey mom i'm so excited for school i can't even wait so i think i might head out early to pick some fruit"she said. "okay honey just make sure you eat something at school it's not good skip meals i'll see you later" olivias mom said, she kissed olivia on the forehead and waved goodbye. I took a bite from the bread that laid on a beautiful white plate maid by my mother. I then headed off outside to the garden. I grabbed my basket and started picking fruit i mostly picked strawberries because they were my favorite i then grabbed an apple for the walk to school. I bit the apple and started walking. I then walked up to the point i usually stop to wait for my friend. she must have not been able to eat either because she was already there. I waved at her as i started to walk towards her. "hello ally" i said, her name is actually alison but i like to call her ally. "hello livy" she said that's what she calls me. She had a basket that looked just like mine in hers she had pastries i exchanged strawberries with her for a loaf of bread. We then started heading for school. We pasted some beautiful trees and flowers on the way. I always had a weird connection to nature every time i went outside i felt home. When we got to school and outside waiting on the bench was the students in my class . I guess we were all early. My friend went to go talk to some other friends that she had but i decided to sit on a bench that only had one lonely person sitting there, he had blond fluffy hair and blue eyes. He seemed very nervous i never met him before so i expected he was new. " hello" i said hoping he would answer, "hhhi" he said in a nervous tone . "um i expect you are new so let me introduce my self" i said. I took out my hand and said "i'm Olivia olivia gildon and you are". He took out his hand , then we shook hands he smiled and said "Hello i'm Brian brian turner". I liked that name it seemed like it belonged together. "I like that name" i said, "thanks yours is nice two" he replied. At that moment i new we would be friends.

~Brian's perspective~

It was my first day of 10th grade so i was anxious i usually get nervous around large groups. I sat down on an empty bench away from people then this pretty red headed girl came up to me. We exchanged names and at that moment i felt welcomed. I wasn't that scared since i knew at least one person was nice.
"so tell em about your self, i wouldn't mind hearing" i said hoping she would respond. "Well i live in a pretty two story house with a beautiful farm and garden, i enjoy writing a lot it's my hobby how about you" She said. " I like singing it's my hobby but i mostly write my own music" i replied. "Oh nice maybe some time you can show me your music i would love to listen" she said. "yea sure" i replied, nobody really ever has asked that i was excited not even my own parents my dad always thought my music was a joke and that i'd grow out of it and my mom always agreed with my dad. I don't have the best relationship with them and i actually might wanna be a singer when older.

~Olivias perspective~
After our conversation the teacher was here teh teacher must have been knew because our last teacher was a boy but this one was a girl. I was excited because finally there's a women in this town that doesn't stay home and cook. Classes went by fast and i actually enjoyed school for once. After class i met up with Ally and our other friends. "hey olivia we were just talking and what if we host a first day of school tea party" ally said. " that would be amazing who's house" i replied. "oh mine meet there at 4 pm sharp". "ok" i said

*at home*
" hey mom i'm home" i said, "hey honey how was school" she said. "oh it was just amazing we have a new teacher and she is a girl and she teaches so well" i said. "oo that must be fun" she replied, " it really is and i met this new boy and he loves music and we bacame friends" i said. " a boy" she said, " it's not like that can't i just have friends that are boy's" i replied, "you can i was just wondering" she replied. I then told her about the picnic. " you can go but make sure to bring some of this pie and some strawberries i made too much" she said. "ok thanks i'm gonna go get ready" i said. I then headed to my room and i fixed my hair and put on a flower crown. I then went down stairs and said goodbye and left with a basket full of pie and some extra strawberries.

*the picnic*

At the picnic we set up in Allison's back yard with some dishes and some lemonade. We had the best time ever we wrote letter , sang songs and ate pie. I then started heading home when i got hole i heard some talking in the kitchen and decided to snoop a little bit. "we have to get dad to a hospital he is really ill and can be gon at any moment" my brother said(alex). " i already told you we don't have money for that" my mom said. after i heard that i ran up to my room not even telling my mom i was back i just didn't know how to feel. there i was laying with my thoughts until i finally fell asleep.

---------------------------
hello this is the first chapter i'll try making more but

what do you think Olivia will do?

Have a great day!!!