10

double digits already lads

"Boring," Tommy mumbled as Wilbur told the waitress what i wanted, i extended my leg to kick him while giving him a 'shut up' look. "Can i have a plain cheeseburger please," He answers making me snort and mumble "boring". "will you two stop please," Niki says shooting us a look causing my head to drop and my right hand to mess about with my t-shirt hem "You okay?" Wilbur asks while Niki and Tubbo order their food. "Mmhm,"

"I'm not hungry anymore wilbur," I whisper as he looks at the half eaten macaroni on the plate infront "Eat." He said pushing it closer to me and giving me the fork "No seriously wilbur I feel like i'm going to be sick," I picked up my water and took a sip of it "Like. Actually." I said nudging him "Dylan can you come to the bathroom with me?" Niki asked making me lift my head "Uh- yeah ok, sure" I stood up and put my mask on, following niki to the bathroom "You alright?" She asks as we walk towards the toilets, i nod and wrap my arms around myself "I just feel a bit sick that's all," I lightly smile pushing the door open. She rolls her eyes and enters a  cubicle.

"Okay you lot go watch a movie or something in the living room, Dylan and I have some extremely important things to discuss," Wilbur says as he unlocks the front door and flicks tommy's head. "Okayyy," Tubbo groans as we walk away into wilburs room. "sit down" Wilbur pointed to his bed and sat down at his desk. "Thoughts?" I rubbed my eyes "I feel sick, uh i mean yeah i'm excited, i'm glad y'all think i'm good enough but, erm yeah" I tiredly told him "I think the best plan is to introduce you as a love interest of someone's or a family member" i nodded in agreement not feeling good enough for words "Dylan are you alright?" I shook my head as the tears began to flow "I feel so sick will" i felt him sit beside me and wrap his arms around me "Do you want to go to sleep or go downstairs? i think they're watching a film bub" He softly spoke, rubbing my back and laying a gentle kiss to the top of my head "Can i go downstairs please?" He nodded and stood up but quickly bending down to wipe my tears away. "I promise tommy won't be a dick" I laughed a little and stood up to follow him into the living room.

Ha ha i'm good at updating