03

Thursday Morning, 7:30am

"Hi Dylan,
                 Yes that's completely fine. I'm okay with you using the halls in college to do choreo and your actual dance.

Please be aware that there won't be many people in but I have told the administration staff that you're allowed in. They'll give you a lanyard with a badge so you have permission and proof to be there.

If there's anything I can do to help feel free to Email me or you can ask for my phone number at the office.

:) Stay happy and healthy

Miss campbell"

"Thank god!" I yell standing in the kitchen "Now to find someone to edit and or film for me" I mumble running upstairs to change.

12:45pm, Dylan's college

I breathe out and knock on the door to the computer lab "Hello there," The teacher says opening the door, making me realise that being 5'3" is actually quite short "Hi I was erm- just wondering if," I take a deep breath "If you had anyone who would, erm who was doing like video editing? and would um maybe want to help me, if not it's completely ok i'll find someone else." I ramble on picking at my finger nails "Yeah they all do, would you mind telling them what it is?" I nod and gulp "It's basically, 6 videos no longer than 4 minutes each, they won't need massive amounts of editing. I'm just, not skilled. At all" i speak slightly louder behind my mask. "well anyone want to help.." He looks at me for my name "Oh uh dylan, i'm Dylan" I see a couple of people nodding and agreeing "I'll be in the dance halls, if you want to, yeah" I shake my head, embarrassed and walk out "thanks" i mumble to the teacher before practically running, to my hall.

1-ish hour later

for the past hour i've been looking for 6 songs, classical ballet is fine. stuff like tchaikovsky or mozart but lyrical and contemporary ballet is, much harder. "hey, dylan?" I hear a male voice walking into the hall "That's me, you are?" I turn to look at the boy "Tom, Tommy, whatever you feel" I nodded and stood up "So you wanted someone for editing help?" He asked making me nod "Oh yes! I um, it's what September? I don't have to submit them until december 14th but i want them finished by the end of november in case i need to do any tweaking" He nodded in agreement.

"I'm done for the day, we can chill here and go over it or maybe to a cafe or something?" "We can sit here, i need to break in my pointe shoes anyway," I smile at him as he sits down beside my bag.