Alone And Useless

In the silence, [Fleecy] thinks of his older brother. He wonders what his brother would have done. That is when he realizes how hard it was for [Susumu]. It's this realization that helps him conclude that everything that has happened. It was all by coincidence and chance.

So he starts to understand his brother's struggle. And that motivates him to do what he wants to do. Because he had learned that if he doesn't start doing what he wants to do. Then he'll never get his brother back.

Meanwhile, [Susumu] had fallen out of the claws of the flying creature during the night. And into a random lake. His body lands in the middle of the land. Suffering little damage from the impact and then slowly floats to the surface of the water in the lake. And then slowly starts to float towards the shore of the lake.

After waking up on land with his legs in the lake; He feels soaked in water. But instead, he no longer feels any burning sensations from his wounds. So, Susumu quickly raises himself off the ground. But immediately feels pain from his stomach and a sharper pain from under his rib cage. He grunts as a reaction to the pain he just felt. That's when he notices that his legs are in the water of the lake. But the water doesn't seem normal at all. It looks to be foggy like the river water. But instead, the water has tinted a light, blueish, green color.

Susumu is then both feeling curious and confused. He was curious as to why the water looked that way and confused as to how he got there. He then looks up to the sky, remembering how high up in the air he was. With all the information he has. He concludes that he should have died from a fall that high up.

And he was almost twelve feet high off the ground or higher. So, the only way he could survive such a fall, especially with the wounds he had, was for him to fall in the middle of the lake. And for the lake to be deep enough for his body to take little to no damage. He thinks to himself, "I should have died." But as he starts to breathe faster. He tells himself that he has to stay calm so he can find [Fleecy]. That helped him get the resolve he needed to keep going and searching.

So, [Susumu] then sits there in silence for a moment, listening to his breathing, just before he starts moving again. But while staring at the water, he still wonders how he could have survived being wet in a lake and reach the edge of the lake. Or what could be considered the shore of the lake. So, he slowly gets closer to the water. To see how it reacts to his hand. The water in the lake starts to seem less like water after that. Because it initially feels and acts like water, but only feels to be a thin layer of water. And after that thin layer, he feels more resistance in the water as he puts his hand into the water. But it feels like it slowly resists. The feeling reminds [Susumu] of how pudding feels except a little softer. So, whatever the liquid is. It can stick to anything it touches. But slides off of what it's touching; a little slower than water.

That brings [Susumu] to the conclusion that this liquid acts more like a substance of its own. While the river seems like dirty water in comparison. Plus, there were living creatures in the river. But in this lake, it looks like there is no aqua life in it. There's no sort of fish, or none of the likes. He sees nothing in it and didn't feel ripples in it.

That motivates [Susumu] to look around the area he's in. It oddly feels safe, and he doesn't see any animals in the area; let alone people. He then notices that the trees are far off. Kind of like the open field he was at, but bigger. That even makes [Susumu] wonder where he is. Because he has no clue how to get back to his brother. [Susumu] thinks to himself, "If only i could make a map."

He sits on the shore of the lake, wondering what to do. That's when he notices in the direction his legs and feet were facing. There were what looked like floating circles. Out of curiosity, he got himself up off the ground. He feels a little pain from his stomach and under his rib cage again. But after fifteen seconds of feeling that sensation. It starts to numb a bit. He then starts to check his outside wounds.

But as he checks, he sees that the wounds had stopped bleeding. Feeling shocked, he stares at the lake again; Wondering what happened. That is when he realizes that everything around him will never seem "normal" to him. So, he starts to slowly walk away from the lake; in a limping way. Towards the floating circles ahead of him.

As he walks closer to it. He notices that those circles start to look more like floating orbs. He then wonders, "What are those things?! and how are they floating?!" He gets even more curious and walks closer towards them.

As he gets closer, he notices that some of them have colors. Some have a weird smokey like red, some bluer, and some more green. They have a slightly different color or variation in multiple colors. Some even have different shapes inside of them. It's like looking at something inside of an orb but with color to it. Each one has its shape and color.

A few of the orbs even seem to don't have a color to them. Or look to be see-through. That makes [Susumu] wonder if they do have colors. But he can't see them. He then thinks to himself, "Maybe there are animals that can."

So [Susumu] keeps walking closer and closer, until the orbs are right next to him. He watches them slowly float around in a random direction. As if they are idle, waiting for something. But then he notices that above him, there are what looks like giant statues that go beyond twelve feet high in the air. His instincts tell him that he's being watched from above. It gives him this weird creepy feeling, and it puts him on edge. His body then freezes in place, not knowing what to do.