To Keep Going

[Susumu] begins to pay his respects to his parents. By putting both his hands together and standing in silence. [Fleecy] proceeds to copy him. They both stand in silence for a while. As they stand in silence the wind blows across the grassy field full of flowers. They both hear the wind blowing in and out of their ears. Going by their face like thin, yet sharp, strings. As if everything in life was aligned with the wind. As if the wind held the strings of fate and tethered everything together.

[Susumu] begins to sigh finally being able to not have to protect his dead parents anymore. The second reason is that he doesn't want to see his parents like that. As [Susumu] begins to sit down his little brother [Fleecy] asks "Can i go play in the field?". [Susumu] then says "Yeah....sure. Just don't leave the field and don't go too far from me."

[Fleecy]: Okay!

[Susumu] relaxes and lays down on the ground. He starts thinking of what he should do:

"Should i go figure out who caused this?"

"But then how would i know where my parents are buried?"

"How would i remember where to go?"

"What should i do with my little brother?"

"Should i just keep him here?"

"No, that would be irresponsible to do.....So what should i do then?"

That's when [Susumu] remembers what he was asked to do. The reason why he was there on this planet in the first place. [Susumu] says out loud as he remembers what it was:

"I want you to make a place not bound by morals. A place not bound by unwanted emotions. A place not plagued by people who try to be higher than others. A place that people fear."

[Fleecy]: Huh? *yells* What did you say?

[Susumu]: *yells back* Are you done playing?

[Fleecy]: *yells back* Nooo.

[Susumu] then grips his hands into fists and as he figures out what he should do. In an almost crazy-like or cynical way, he laughs in his head. Because he knows that people fear death itself. He knows that people wouldn't want to be at the grave of the ones they love. That's when he came up with the idea of what place he shall make. The place of fear, home to the deceased, and the place of grief; The Graveyard.

[Susumu] then begins to think about how he's going to go about making this 'place'. So, he looks around to get ideas. He sees the trees, the grass, the flowers, the mountains, and the sky. That's when he notices that the trees are in a circle and that the weather seems tame. As if it's too perfect for a quiet place. The only noise that was made, is the noise that comes from the wind blowing. And, from the occasional sounds that a few of the animals make. [Susumu] then decides that he will use nature to make the 'place' he wants. He begins to go grab sticks, but before he does that, he'll have to tell his little brother to stay in the field.

[Susumu]: *yells* Hey! Fleecy!

[Fleecy]: *yells back* Yeah?

[Susumu]: *yells back* Stay in this field! Okay?

[Fleecy]: *yells back* Okaaaay.

He grabs some sticks that were lying around the trees. He does this to build a fence around the perimeter of the field. As he grabbed each stick, he looks around for any predators or dangerous animals. [Susumu] doesn't see any of the Leechers around. Nor any big animals as well. The place seems safe for now.

One by one he puts the sticks into the ground. Pushing them in as hard as he can. Just so that they can stay in the ground. After some time, he notices that he'll have to find a way to chop down the trees to make an actual fence. He thinks of leaving to go get the tools from their burned down village. But they might lose track of where to go. That's when he realizes that the 'place' he envisioned will be a lot harder to make than he originally thought.

That's when he hears Fleecy chuckling. He looks over to where he's at and walks over to him.

[Susumu]: Hey Fleecy. What are you doing?

[Fleecy]: I'm talking to Eros.

[Susumu]: Eros?

[Fleecy]: Yeah Eros.

[Susumu]: Who's Eros?

Before [Fleecy] responds he hears the voice called Eros talk to him. He then responds saying "Huh?" Which confuses [Susumu] because he can't hear nor see anyone else. So [Susumu] prepares to say something but before he can [Fleecy] says something.

[Fleecy]: He told me not to tell you who he is unless you can prove your manhood. Whatever that means.

[Susumu]: Prove my...manhood? What does that even mean?

[Fleecy]: How would i know? *hears the voice again*

Oh, he says that it means that you must beat him in a fight.

[Susumu]: In a fight?

[Fleecy]: Yeah! A fight!

[Susumu]: Uhhh okay...Well, where do i fight him?

[Fleecy]: He says to fight him over there. *points to where it is*

[Susumu]: Over there?

[Fleecy]: Yeah.

[Susumu]: Okay.

Being nervous while thinking his brother is acting weird. He just goes with it thinking his brother made up an imaginary friend to cope with what happened. [Susumu] then prepares to put up his fists in a boxing-like stance. And then, he waits for his brother to tell him when to fight. [Fleecy] saying "Now!" lets [Susumu] know that the fight has started.

[Susumu] starts swinging not knowing where to hit. Moving his feet both forward and backward. Trying to imagine where his opponent is. Hoping he somehow wins while thinking "This is ridiculous". As he swings, he only feels the air move around him. He only hears his own grunting and swinging. He has attempted to block, but since it's a fight that's basically nonexistent; he just keeps swinging. After swinging for a minute, he starts to sweat thinking "Am i even winning?". That's when [Susumu] begins to ask "Did i win?". [Fleecy] then says, "No you lost a couple of minutes ago".

[Susumu]: Wait what? How did i lose?

[Fleecy]: He says that you were too slow. He even called you an amateur.

[Susumu]: Amateur? How could i lose to air!?

[Fleecy]: Air?

[Susumu]: Don't worry about it.

[Fleecy]: *says quietly* Why did he say air? Did i hear him right?

As [Susumu] goes back to making a fence out of sticks. He notices that the sun is over the mountain and that the sky looks like a light purple. He then assumes that it might be turning nighttime. Which makes him realize that they need to find a place to sleep for the night. But that's when [Fleecy] says "Hey Susumu. I'm thirsty." [Susumu] being so busy that he forgot to drink water, says "Yeah so am i." So, they head out to find water to drink and a place to sleep.