"Alright, here, take this and go change. I can't have you looking like this beside me. It makes me look bad. Hurry up!" I said pushing the clothes to his chest. (*A/N-This is literally my mom, she's a whole hater. Still love her tho.*)

   As he turned around to walk away, I smacked his ass.

   "You got a nice ass shawty!" I said winking at him.

   Shooting me a glare, he walked out of my closet and into the bathroom.

About 30 seconds later, I looked up at the sound of the bathroom door opening, walking out of my closet, I headed into our room. He better do this outfit justice, if he doesn't, I don't know what I'll do.

"Are you done, or do you ne—" I said, but as soon as I saw him, my mouth dropped.

  (*His outfit*)

(*His outfit*)

"OMG! You look so good baby! Yes bitchhh!" I hyped him up.

"You know how I do." He said flipping his hair that he wore down. Even though he was getting on my nerves, I couldn't deny that he was sexy.

Laughing I pushed him out of my closet.

"Now it's time for me to put on my outfit. Go show your brothers my work." I said shooing him.

Closing the door, I sighed. What a train wreck.

Putting on my outfit, I walked out of my closet. Nobody was in the room. Hmm, how strange. Walking down the long stairway I called the brothers names.

"Liam! Carson! Asher!" "Where y'all at!"

Stepping foot into the lounge area, I was greeted with a room full of people.

"Oh... y'all the KKK? You know what? Don't answer that, I think it's time for me to leave." I said and took off running up the stairs. There's no way in hell I'm gonna get killed by a room full of white people. Well, there was some POC, just not enough.

Screaming as arms pulled me back, I elbowed the person, thrashing in their hold.

"Sam! It's just me, calm down!" Shouted the person.

Stopping my movements, I opened one of my eyes and turned around slowly. Confirming that it was someone I knew, I shrugged their hands off.

"Don't you know not to run up on a gangster." I said fixing my hair that I had put up in Afro puffs.

"Sorry, I'll be careful next time. Wouldn't want to be stabbed by the big bad wolf." Carson said poking my sides.