Chapter 8: Confrontation

Magsimula sa umpisa

He seemed reluctant, well let's try another method.

"It's way more important than your discussion with Horikita." I said in a serious tone.

Ayanokouji nodded in response. Horikita was clearly dissatisfied, anyone would be.

"No need to be dissatisfied, Horikita. You can have him after we finish talking."

Then we both left together, and went where the dormitories were. We arrived at my room which was number 419. I opened my room and went inside.

Ayanokouji also entered my room, he sat on my bed for some reason. This shit is annoying, all I'm trying to have is a talk with Ayanokouji.

"I know you already know this, but someone was following us and is currently trying to hear our little chat." I said in a low voice, in which he just nodded.

"Since we're friends let's have some fun!"

I brewed some tea for him. We both talked about trivial topics, it was getting late.

"So why did you invite me?" Ayanokouji asked in his monotone voice since the person that was trying to eavesdrop already left.

Ah, it's already that time. Well it can't be helped. I gave him my phone and told him to check every inch of the room for hidden cameras or voice recorders. That confused him, but he still did it anyway.

After confirming that there was nothing of that sort, we began the real topic.

"White room."

The instance I said those two words the atmosphere grew so tense that if someone walked in they would have held their breath without even knowing. Ayanokouji was having problems staying calm, it was evident on his face.

"........"

"Calm down, I have no intentions of telling anyone except for you. Even if I did there's no merit in doing so, after all you're the only one who understands all that pain and suffering."

He kept silent meaning that he wanted to know how I knew the experience of being in that place. Which I would explain, but if somebody else heard this I have no idea what would happen to them.

I got up and whispered something in Ayanokouji's ear, his eyes widened a little bit, which made sense.

"Well that's all I wanted to tell you!"

We both got up and started cleaning up the room. Although we were cleaning we still talked about many things. He told me all about the situation with Horikita.

"She said something along the lines of, unfortunately, no one else in Class D is nearly as easy to manipulate as you."

"Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I didn't know Horikita could make jokes!!"

She either joking or being a huge fucking dumbass. I cannot wait for her to realize how wrong she is. At the end of the day she will be the one being manipulated. Following that statement he decided that it was time for him to leave.

"Then I'm leaving, see you in class." He said while opening my door.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" He turned around and looked at me.

"What is it?"

"Listen closely..........."

There was silence between us. It wasn't one of discomfort or anything, it was just simply silence. Once I made sure he was listening I changed my tone significantly and then spoke.