As soon as Nancy handed Harper a suit, she turned on her heels and headed straight for the changing area. Luckily it was well signed so she didn't look a fool as she dramatically walked away from Marcus.

Harper changed as fast as she could into the suit. She wished she would've worn a sports bra because the one she had on wasn't overly comfortable underneath the suit. After tying her hair into two braids on either one of her shoulders, she walked out.

Marcus was greeting her, leaning casually against one of the wooden beams in his bright red Ferrari suit, looking rather professional. "If you're as slow on track as you are getting changed, I'm not going to have any issues," he teased.

"Piss off," Harper mumbled, "I needed to sort out my hair."

Marcus grinned at the girl and handed her his spare helmet. "Here, you can use mine, it's much better than these used ones." Harper's cheeks start to redden. "Thank you," She said softly while taking the helmet from Marcus.

"Oh, and you can put your clothes in my locker if you'd like." Marcus smiled, admiring the girl in her red race suit. "Oh, and Nance will get you some proper shoes, just tell her your size." He added.

Harper shoved her clothes into his arms and gave him a sarcastic smile. Nancy was leaning on the desk and had a warm expression as she approached.

"Can I have some shoes, please?" Harper asked politely.

Nancy nodded her head. "Size?" she asked. Harper gave her the information she wanted and drummed her fingers against the wooden platform as she waited for her return.

"Thank you," she gratefully said, taking the items from her upon her return.

"No problem, m'dear. I hope to see you here more. Marcus hasn't brought a girl here yet so you must be pretty special." Nancy admitted.

"Really?" Harper asked in disbelief. She didn't want to believe it. Marcus didn't seem like a guy who would've had loads of girlfriends but she did imagine him to take his female friends here.

"Really." Nancy nodded her head. "I can see him staring at you now - that boy is infatuated."

"Let's hope he stays that way when I beat him on track," Harper smirked, causing Nancy to chuckle.

"Hey, Bailey, you ready to get racing?" Marcus cheered enthusiastically as he appeared by her side. Harper rolled her eyes and tightened her grip on her helmet. "You ready to lose?"

Marcus scoffed and placed a mocking hand on his heart. "It's cute you think that's going to happen."

Harper showed him a smirk. "One thing that you should know about me Marcus is that I'm competitive."

"I know," he shrugged, "but that doesn't mean you'll beat me."

The two of them walked over to the track where the karts were all positioned neatly in a line. Harper spotted the bright red kart with a black '4' on the front, immediately knowing it must be Callum's kart. Hope he doesn't mind too much that she's using it.

Harper burned holes into the back of Marcus' head as he kept cheekily giving her the middle finger. She pulled her helmet tightly over her head and adjusted her grip on the steering wheel. Marcus' bright red kart was directly in front of her whilst several others who had joined later were behind.

"Three attempts to score the fastest lap before we reset and do another three of racing," sounded loudly over the speaker.

At least having the fastest lap portion would allow her to get a feel for the track before it gets down to racing.

Marcus, unsurprisingly, managed to get the fastest lap time. He had been driving this track for years, though. He must've thought that Harper wasn't going to do well during the racing segment, either, but oh, how he was wrong.

She overtook his ass on the first lap, and maintained the front position until the end despite Marcus' attempts to try and overtake. He had a look of impressment and disbelief as he approached her afterwards.

"How- how did you do that?" Marcus asked completely bewildered.

"Well, babe, I almost perused a career in karting. I told you not to underestimate me." Harper laughed. "Is it bad that I'm extremely turned on right now?" Marcus smirked.

Harper playfully pushed his chest with her free hand whilst the other held her helmet tightly to her body. "Is that why you're holding your helmet there?" she teased, pointing at his helmet in front of his crotch.

"Don't act so innocent - you could've told me you were good!" Marcus pouted as they headed back to hand in Harper's boots.

Harper grinned. "I'm better than good." She begins. "There's no fun if I show you my cards before the game starts."

"That's true." Once Harper's shoes had been handed back in, they made their way to the lockers where it was a bit quieter. They both placed Marcus his helmet's on the stand and Harper put on her Nike Air Force 1's.

"I guess you'll just have to deal with the fact you lost. Looks like you'll have to pay up your end of the bet." Harper took a step closer to him, her fingers delicately grabbing his hand whilst the other traced a light line up and down his chest. She noticed his breath catch in his throat, probably at their sudden closeness.

"It's a shame, really," Harper dropped her voice and brought her lips close to his ear. He shakily exhaled. "I so very badly wanted to kiss you."

"You still can." Marcus sounded desperate as he grabbed a hold of her waist. Both of Harper's hands went to his chest as she found herself looking into his eyes.

The two of them edged closer until their lips were only millimetres apart. His hot breath on her lips made her want nothing more than to push against him and seal the kiss. Before they could touch, Harper brought her finger to his lip. "You should've thought about that before you lost."

"Oh, c'mon!" Marcus exclaimed, eyes flying open. She could see the annoyance on his face as she laughed and spun around, only to be pulled back to his chest. "You're not getting away that easily."

Harper's heart skipped a beat in her chest when she realised that she had no control over this situation. Marcus his hands were tightly holding hers behind his back so she couldn't back away last minute. Once satisfied that Harper was in a trance, Marcus caressed her cheek lightly with his hand before tracing her jaw.

He grabbed her hand, which made her look at him. "Can I kiss you?"

Without hesitating, Harper leant towards him and pressed her lips on his. She could feel his mouth curve into a smile, which made her smile as well. Marcus pulled back, and let his forehead rest against her forehead.

"Thank you for today," Marcus smiled softly.

A/N

Hey everyone!

What do you guys think of Instagram so far?

I do my best to upload as many times as possible but sometimes I can't because of my own busy private schedule.

But hey, Harper and Marcus kissed, who would've expected that! :)

Don't forget to vote on the chapters and share the story with your friends. Also, don't be afraid and leave comments whenever you want, this is a safe place for everyone so use your voice! I'd love to get some feedback.