You ruined it now fix it Obito!

Fragments of dust flew in the air,bijju's jinjuriki disappeared into ash.

However he opened his eyes once more.

He wasn't in his body,he no longer had one,this looked like an astral plane.
It was then when he noticed the beasts he tamed into his posession to acquire the power of the ten-tails.

They surounded him like huge mountains,Kurame the nine-tail bent down his muzzle looking him eye to eye.

-"Listen up now,I'm doing this only to ensure our safety and because of Naruto.
You will be given a second chance to redem your past actions at a condition."

He quirked an eyebrow staring at the fox-demon in disbelief,he was brought back to life too many times for his taste and each time it happened it was worse than the prior.

-"What is it?"

He exhaled sharply trough his nose as a sign for Obito to keep silence.

-"You must stop Zetsu and Madara from succeding in their plans and make sure that Kaguya doesn't reappear,other than that you are free to do anything you wish... if you swear to accomplish this we'll cast a jutsu that will send you back,most of your abilities will remain.
Beware,once you make your promise the jutsu will activate,in case you come out unsuccessfull fate worse than your previous life will expect you!"
He concluded with malice.

Without hesitation the man responded.
-"I'll do it,I swear I'll succeed!"

If there's another way to save Rin and fix the mess I've done I must take it!

-"Very well,don't make us regrete this..."

.............

I closed my eyes and felt something warm around me.

'Oh,right.I'm in the past now.'

I was trapped like a sushi,my head shoot towards the clock.

If we had any training today I'm probably late already.

First thing first fight my way out of the bed,next find the calendar,luckily I had always wrote there the important stuff and the time I was  suppoused to come..that however didn't help  me get there on time in more cases than less.

-"Training grounds 9.00a.m.,IT'S ALREADY 10!"

I got dressed and hurried up to where my teammates were already waiting  and probably cursing me,hehe ups.
I'll probably get another free lecture from Kakashi because of this.

But hey,at least this time I had a reasonable excuse for my tardiness,I mean I died and then was sent back in time to stop the war I've accidently started in the first time around and on the way to also save the world from the other evil dudes!

On my way there I noticed how strange it felt having all of my limbs once again,then it suddenly hit me.

-"Nine-tails said I'll still have my powers!"
A gigantic grin was painted on my face.
-"I won't be late ever again,haha!"

I used Kamui to teleport to the training grounds but far enough from people so they wouldn't notice me.

The instant I stepped foot on the field I noticed there was none.
I had already concluded that I mistakeinly read something wrong and was about to teleport back to my old house to check it when I heard a voice behind me.

-"Being early is highly unusual of you"

I turned around only to see that still little white haired bastard.

-"What do you mean early doesn't training start at 9.00?"

He looked at me lazily and then turned his head deciding to ignore me.