Story of my life

2 month later

Charlis pov

Ive haven't seen charli since but I've been posting tiktoks and I forced Ryland to make a tiktok account. We've been dating but didnt tell anybody because my dad probably would do this whole BIG TALK about how I have to be careful and this and that blablabla. Me and Ryland watched mean girls 1 and 2 it was really good (yes I just watched mean girls 1 and 2)I forced Ryland to let me do his make up and when I did my dad came and knocked and told me to come out. I come out and see cYnThIa (no hate) her and my dad dated a 5 years ago but she cheated so broke up and 2 month later she told him she was 2 months pregnant and I was a girl, I was happy it was a girl. But anyway Maya came out the car and Cynthia said " take this little brat" and then I was there shocked and my dad said "she not a brat" Cynthia then said "yea yea" my dad said " you know what don't come back for her" Cynthia said " no you cant take MY child away from me" My dad said " watch me" and slammed the door since Maya was already in I go down hugged her (she's 5 btw) and said " wanna go shopping" she then said "YEA" I take off the jacket and see bruises on her arms and I say " Maya who did this to you" I was a bit mad why am I lying I was really mad she then said "mommy" in a shy tone I brought her to my dad and told him and he got really mad and said he was calling the police 10 minutes later Cynthia comes and 1 min after the police came and arrested her and then we went to Ryland and he took off his makeup and Maya ran to him and I told him we were going shopping for clothes and he said that he would come. My dad comes to and we get to the and go in h and m for her and forever 21 one for me Ryland got something from h and m. When we got home Mayas sleeping in my room till we decorate her room tomorrow and Ryland saying the night my dad goes for food with Maya and Ryland says " I can finally kiss you" he kissed me I kiss back ofc course then 5 mins later my dad comes back with food and me and Ryland check if were ok and go downstairs and eat then we eat my dad tucks in Maya and Ryland says in my bed and we go to sleep. 

A/N

I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG BUT 

WHAT IM GOING TO START FOCUSING 

ON ONE STORY EACH WEEK I TRY TO POST EVERYDAY

BYT THX FOR 1K READS ON THIS

WORD COUNT: 500