Chapter 27 - Return

Start from the beginning

"No! You are not! You are just a person who was abused by the society and it's system! The reason why you are the person that you are today was because of the society." Remi shouted with conviction.

"If you keep calling yourself a monster, you won't be able to change. You're convincing yourself that you really are a monster rather than convincing yourself to change."

"John, you are not a monster." Remi finishes, now letting of John.

At this moment, John broke down into tears. Falling down onto his knees, crying. Tears were falling down onto the floor.

Remi walked over to John, bent down to his level and spoke up.

"John, promise me that you'll move forward instead of staying the same. You can do this. You can change." Remi says in a soothing tone.

John just nodded at her while he was crying.

For awhile, John just kept on crying. After that, he finally stopped.

As he was finished crying, he stood up from the floor, surprising everyone.

"John?"

He then began walking towards a doorway. Away, from the others.

"Where are you going?"

John stopped at the doorway and spoke up.

"I'm just gonna pack up and get my stuff."

"Wait, then that means..."

"Yes, I'll come."

Remi smiled at this.

"The students at the school aren't the same anymore. So I can assure you that you will be able to finally relax yourself. Everyone has changed."

John was quite curious as to what happened at school and if what Remi is saying is actually true. But for now, he needed to pack up his stuff. So he just nodded his head towards Remi and acknowledges what she has said, before walking away.

After John was gone, Remi turned to the others to talk to them. As she does so, she was met with upset and disappointed looking faces.

"Guys, what's wrong?"

"I'm just disappointed at myself. All of this was happening to John and I didn't even do anything." Blyke answered.

"I actually kind of hate myself. Especially when I remember what I did to John." Arlo added, remembering his ambush plan.

The rest also had the same thoughts. Remi didn't want them to feel down, so she wanted to lift them up.

"Hey, guys. C'mon don't feel down. We may not have helped John in the past, but we can now. So, do you want to help him or not?"

Not even a few seconds later, they spoke up.

"Heh, like hell that I'll deny that now." Blyke says

"Yeah, I'll help of course." Isen added.

The rest also agreed, making Remi smile proudly.

A few minutes later, John finally came back, making the others look at him. A second later, Remi spoke up.

"So, you finally have everything with you?" Remi asked, to which John simply responded.

"Yeah."

"Alright! Let's go." Remi says, excitedly.

They then began to walk out of the front door. The Royals getting out first, with John coming out last.

Before he fully walked through the door, he stopped midway. He looked at the doorway, and placed his hand on it.