"Am I allowed to take Marshmallow?" She smiled not upset at all that she would be on her own.

"Of course you can Bunny", she nodded her head and ran up the stairs to go get dressed for the day. After several minutes she came running down the stairs with Marshmallow dressed in a pair of colourful short dungarees and a pastel colour block t-shirt.

"You look adorable Bun" I tickled her sides before putting on my shoes and heading to the car

I dropped her off in the local village, knowing that today there was a market so she could explore all the wonderful stalls and that every café would suit her style. I drove away already missing the bundle of joy.

Flo's POV

With Marshmallow by my feet I started to explore the sweet village near to Mel's cottage, every cobblestone street lead me to a range of beautiful market stalls selling fresh fruit, flowers, warm pastries, old books and even one was selling stuffies.

I might have bought one.

Or a few....

At the end of a small road I found a quaint shop called "Bumblebee", I stepped in the sweet scent of honey intoxicating me and I step through looking at the hand crafted jewellery that was sold. Each piece was inspired by an insect, there was ladybirds, butterflies, moths etc. I stayed away from the spider section, but they were so beautiful. I picked up two Bumblebee hair clips and took them up to the counter. Where a beautiful shop assistant stood.

"Hi there, Did you find everything okay?"

"Yes thankyou" I place the accessories on the counter and couldn't help but notice her outfit. She had a black crop top on with a purple tartan skirt, fish nets and thigh high socks. We seemed like two characters from the same book with completely different personalities who would be best friends.

"I love your outfit" , we said at the same time causing us to laugh

"I'm Flo nice to meet to you" I stretched out my hand, feeling like this is something I needed to do.

"I'm Ophelia, are you from round here" She smiled as she packed my purchases into a bag.

"No actually I'm just staying with a friend", I paid, still not leaving yet just enjoying her company.

" Oh I've lived here my whole life, I can't imagine being from anywhere else"

"I can see why is it so beautiful" I gleam out the window at the heart melting town.

"I wouldn't normally do this but I finish in ten minutes would you maybe want to go get an ice cream?" She asked, seeming a tad nervous now.

"Yes I love ice cream", I giggled excited at the sweat treat awaiting me. I sat by a small bench watching over the town as Ophelia finished work , Marshmallow sat on my lap, already tired from our short walk.

After a small while she was exiting her work and approached me.

"I know the most amazing ice cream shop this way" she directed taking me to a yellow building called Joes. We ordered plenty of ice cream and walked round the streets chatting and eating the delicious dessert. I found out so much about her and it seemed as if we had always been friends there was no new awkwardness, it was like we had known each other in a past life.

We had already swapped numbers and promised, to text and face time when I was home, there was something pulling me to her. I didn't want to lose her.

As we approached the park I could see Mel waiting for me in her car, she stepped out and walked over towards me , slightly confused by the person next to me.

"Hi Mel, today was amazing. Oh this is Ophelia" I put in noticing they are staring at each other.

After a few seconds of silence Mel finally speaks.

"Hi..." she smiles seemingly in awe, the same expression on Ophelia's face.

".......Hi"