Chapter 17

Thank you so much for everyone reading, voting, and commenting, I can't believe people actually like my story. I love to read your comments they make my day so keep them coming, the video at the top is the dance Flo and Dylan will be doing if you want to watch it to understand what Lawrence is describing x

Lawrence's Pov

There she was the most gorgeous girl in the world hand in hand with Dylan. She can't possibly know he is my brother. She wouldn't do that to me.

Would she?

I bet Dylan loves spending time with her she is the perfect girl for him. He is similar to Jay , a daddy dom in fact and they have been spending all this time together at his house. God how that hell did I not know this?

However right now my Kitten is up on that stage and she is about to make us proud, I need to focus on her dance. The music starts, they walk towards each other and link hands, they start moving in time, I can't believe our clumsy, silly girl is so graceful, but watching Dylan's hands all over her is killing me. I want to be up there, with her holding her hand, lifting her chin up, caressing her skin. I want her to be ours, officially.

Then she runs and Dylan lifts her, wrapping her legs round his waist, the way we do at home. It may be just in the dance for Flo, but I know Dylan and that will mean more to him. She lays on her back being pulled up by Dylan's hand gently round her neck. Her lingerie moving with her body making her irresistible to everyone watching, it's obvious.

Finally, she is lifted above his head, onto his shoulder, she is posed wonderfully, and I can't believe our little Flo is capable of such magic. It ends with her being in his arms bridal style and placed on the floor. There is a moment of silence and then the crowd applauds, as much as I don't want to see her and Dylan in those positions, so intimate and barely clothed, it was a beautiful dance.

They run of the stage, Grey thanks everyone for coming and we stand up heading to the back to see our girl. As they were last the other dancers were outside speaking to their families, so we knew it was empty. We knock on the door only to find Flo in the room by herself, no Dylan in sight.

"Kitten! You were amazing" I praised her giving her a kiss on the head and handed her a bouquet of flowers.

"Really? Thank You these are so pretty" She squealed smelling bouquet of lavender and forget me nots.

"Darling you were magnificent and look absolutely stunning" Tristan picked her, so she was balanced on his hip. Jay and Adrian flustering her with complements causing a blush to spread across her cheeks. My little family in our perfect bubble.

"Hey little one, have you seen my watch", Dylan walked in, looking in his backpack still unaware that we were stood there.

"I'm not sure, I can help you look" Flo answered causing Dylan to look up the smile instantly dropping off his face. He looked like a lost puppy seeing Flo in Tristan's arms and us all stood round her.

"Hello Dylan" I interjected.

"oh ummm, Hi Lawrence, I didn't know you knew Flo".

"I can say the same thing, since when have you been dancing?"

"I started last year".

"Wait you guys know each other?" Flo perked up looking confused.

"Yes Kitten, Dylan is my brother".

God if I could rewind that face I would, her eyes almost bulged out her head and she blushed all over her face, trying to cover her chest now she realised we were family. Causing a chuckle from me and Dylan.

"Hey Baby Girl, why don't we go get you a snack and the boys can talk" Jay asked Flo, which I was very thankful for. She nodded her head, being placed down out of Tristan's arms now just holding his hand.

"Put your Jumper on" Me and Dylan said in unison causing my blood to boil. Dylan in not her dom. Well neither am I but I will be soon hopefully if tonight goes well, and I do not appreciate this. She put one of the boy's sweatshirts on, which went down to her mid-thigh and left, stopping us from being tempted by her romper.

"So is Flo, your....." He stopped partially because I think he didn't want to know the answer.

"Submissive? No she isn't yet, but we are asking her tonight. At least to try it out?"

" How did you meet her?" he shuffled uncomfortably, and I could see he was disappointed after his last little left him for another dom I didn't think he would ever recover.

"She is our roommate and as you can see is just perfect".

"Well, I'm happy for you" Dylan sighed " I can't say I'm not upset I mean your girl is incredible, I can see you guys are happy, but I do want to be in her life. Not as a dom, or a partner as her friend and as your brother". He looked a little nervous, we spoke about everything and the past year, we just didn't we had drifted apart and maybe Flo could bring us back together.

"You can be in her life, and in mine".

We had a catch up and a brotherly hug and headed out to find the others.

Flo's Pov

If I had known it was Lawrence's brother I might have acted differently, I definitely wouldn't have worn this in front of him. Although knowing he was related to Lawrence settled something in me, I felt a connection and trust with Dylan, not romantic, like friends, like family. I know Dylan won't harm me he is like an older brother or uncle.

Our dance tonight we great, being under the light moving to the music even for just short while was revolutionary. Thinking about the future showcases brought so many ideas to my head with Dylan or even on my own if I'm brave enough. Me, Tristian, Jay and Adrian sat outside the hall next to some fountains, Adrian had me on his knee as it was cold, which did give me some odd looks by people passing by.

Lawrence and Dylan headed towards us seeming happier then when we were inside.

"Well little one I'm gonna head home" Dylan spoke kneeling down by me, so we were eye level even though I had Adrian underneath me. "You did wonderful tonight and looked radiant", he patted my head.

"So, did you and thank you" I blushed from his comment and gave him a hug goodbye. He hugged Lawrence and they shared a similar smirk, after a whisper I don't think I was meant to hear.

"Better make her cheeks blush tonight, all of them. ".