Chapter 26

This chapter contains sexual content, its the whole chapter so if you don't want to read that, I will update a new chapter soon xxx

"You won't need those clothes Kitten, we wont be leaving this room for the rest of the night"

----------------------------

Flo's POV

"But daddy Leo is waiting for me" as much as I wanted to do whatever the boys had planned in here I made plans with Leo.

"Aw Baby girl Leo is also preoccupied" Jay explained, I didn't quite understand till I heared a male moan from the other room.

"Oh" my cheeks flushed aware of what was happening not far away from us.

"Kitten we don't expect you to do that, we just want to spend some time together and you should probably sleep any way. It's been a long day" I agreed, but I knew I had plans to give myself to the boys. Tristian put some gentle music on that calmed me. I dropped my towel and climbed into bed, the boys following me.

"Have you had a good birthday?" Adrian asked.

"The best.... But I want to do one more thing" I leaned in to Adrian and kissed him on the lips. I was immediately over powered and on my back. The boys laid next to us, lying on their sides watching.

"Hmm Princess, you are remarkable" Adrian groaned looking over my nude body. "But I don't want to push you too far". Out of all the boys I was still to do anything sexual with Adrian, he was so sweet and kind. Almost as if he didn't want to break me.

"Sir?"

"Yes princess"

"I'm ready". I looked into his eyes to show him the emotions churning in me.

"Darling what do you mean?" Adrian brushed my hair off my face.

"I want to give myself to you. All of myself" . I could see the boys breathing change and the realisation set on Adrian's face. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes sir". Adrian changed, his soft gentle approached turned to passionate kissing, he grabbed my thighs and wrapped them round his torso. His kiss was infectious and I couldn't help but succumb to his raw dominance.

Adrian stood up and undressed, with all the confidence in the world, it didn't matter that he was naked in front of me and the boys he knew he looked good. Which he did.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me to the end of the bed, so my legs were hanging off. He got onto he knees and placed his head in between my thighs. Once again that sweet ecstasy hit me, and the pleasure had me moaning. I laid my back on the bed focusing on the feeling, when the bed started to move I opened my eyes to see the others had stripped so we now all were naked. Jay laid down kissing me while Tris and Lawrence pleasured themselves. The more this continued the closer I got.

"Please I'm so close". Adrian suddenly stopped not allowing my climax. The others moved away sitting on a small sofa near the bed.

Adrian leaned over my body, making me move deeper onto the bed so I was flat on my back.

"Are you ready sweet heart, it might hurt?

"Yes sir".

Adrian went into the bedside table pulling out a condom and adding lube to make it as painless and enjoyable as possible. Adrian aligned his cock with my entrance causing me to inhale.

"I love you Princess."

" I love you sir". As I finished my confession of love, he slowly started to push in me.

A first it was a little painful but more uncomfortable and then as Adrian moved his hips more the pain went away and pleasure took over. He sped up his pace causing whines to spill from my mouth.

"Fuck Princess, oh my god you are so tight" He thrusted into me kissing along my collar bone.

I struggled to speak the feeling was so intense.

"Does that feel good Angel?" Tristian asked from over on the couch, his hand moving up and down on his cock.

I nodded my head barely keeping my eyes open.

"Words Darling" Tristian ordered

"Yes master it feels good" I moaned out in between thrusts, trying to keep contact with him. I was so focused on my pleasure I hadn't noticed Jay was kissing up Lawrence's neck leaving markings.

Seeing these two dominant males that I loved with hands all over each other was more than what I needed to get me close.

"Sir I'm really close".

Adrian lifted one of my legs, so it was over his shoulder allowing his thrust to hit at a different angle causing me to scream out his name. His fingers found my clit and started rubbing, causing groans from the boys.

"Can I cum sir?"

"Yes princess, cum for me" Adrian ordering me sent me to my orgasm. I felt a final thrust as Adrian came as did the boys.

"Thank You sir".

"Well done Princess, you took that so well." Adrian engulfed me in his arms as did the boys. They reassured me for the next hour how much they loved me and made sure I was okay and felt safe and well. The warmth coming off their bodies lulled me into my sleep for the night.
‐-----------------------

I know this chapter was short but I really wanted to get it out tonight. Flo has finally lost her virginity!!!!