Chapter 34

Hi, my lovelies thank you for the overwhelming love and support that you have been showing to my story, I know there is some plot holes and sections that might not be worded well, looking back there is some parts that I hate but please for the few who haven't been supportive, try to be kind. This is my first story; I'm trying and if you aren't enjoying maybe stop reading or my story Clover is written better in my opinion. However, thank you for the support I have seen.

Flo's POV

After that conversation with Wendy, I couldn't push down the bundle of nerves inside of me. There was something about her stare that felt ingenuine. I left Adrian's side to go to the bathroom, giving myself a moment to breath and collect myself. Once back in the ball room, I could see from afar the boys were sat at a table with Piper, Sage, Dylan and Mel. Something about approaching that group made me feel so small and vulnerable so I headed to the bar first.

"Hi, Little Miss, what can I get you?"

"Umm a shot of vodka please" the legal age in Norway was 18 so now is my time to sneak a drink to calm my nerves.

"Can I see your ID?" the kind man asked, looking slightly shocked to me asking for a shot. Shakily I held up my driving license and he nodded before pouring me a glass.

I placed the money in his hand, shotting the alcohol before walking over to the table.

"Hi Baby girl where have you been?" Jay asks pulling out a chair for me to sit in between him and Lawrence.

"I got lost on my way back from the bathroom". Luckily they didn't ask any more questions but Mel looked at me with a knowing smirk that stirred my stomach and had me feeling guilty.

Did she see my take the shot?

Shit does she know?

My palms started to sweat as everyone talked around the table.

"So Flo.." I looked up quickly at the sudden mention of my name.

"What are you drinking tonight?" Mel asked the table going silent until I answered.

"Oh I had one glass of champagne and now I'm drinking lemonade", the boys nodded happy with my answer as I was explicitly told not to drink more than one drink tonight.

"What no wine, cocktails, shots?" She smirked putting emphasis on shots, highlighting to me she knew exactly what I had done.

"Emm... no not tonight" I stall not wanting to lie but I didn't want to disappoint the boys by finding out I didn't follow orders.

"Lay off Mel" Lawrence spoke up a possessive tone to his voice which made my core ache, a sexy laugh came from Mel's plump lips as well as a chuckle from Dylan.

I swear the Carter family will be the death of me. Lawrence gripped my bare thigh taking a sip of his whiskey, as Dylan and Mel casually chatted both taking turns to glance at the hold Lawrence had on my legs. But their glances stopped when Niya and Leo came running up to the table, Niya sat on Dylan's lap and Leo was jumping up and down by Pipers side. They whispered into their partners ears receiving a nod.

"Can Flo come and explore the gardens outside with us?" Leo asked my dominants, using his big eyes and small pouted lips. They approved allowing us to run out of the ball room.

Once outside there was beautiful gardens as well as small group of men who were drinking by an outdoor bar. Sat amongst the men was Christopher.

"Hello Peach, what are you doing out here?" His deep voice called from inside the group of smartly dressed scary men.

"Just exploring with Niya and Leo" I answer walking a little closer, so I wasn't shouting. Chris walked away from the men as their stares fixed strong on me and my friends.

"You sure you want to play out here peach?, we are drinking, and I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. We have a maze round the side of the hotel." He kneeled down to my height with a warm smile, making me feel cosy never mind the cold evening air.

"Okay, we can explore there, enjoy your drinks". I turn around to head to the other gardens with Niya and Leo but they were already running, I pick up my speed trying to keep up with their legs, that were longer than mine. I reached the maze and by now I had no clue where the others had run to. I started my journey round the maze hoping to find them quickly as it was getting dark. Each corner had me going deeper into the maze, confusing me more and more.

Trying my best not to overreact I paused, getting out my phone to call the boys.

It's dead.

Shit, I'm not sure what to do.

"Leo, Niya!" I shout hopping that they can hear me, but no one calls back.

My eyes start to well and I fiddle with my fingers, battling in my mind of what to do next.

I turn another corner and hear a rustle in the bushes.

"Leo?"

"Niya?"

I call out into the dark. Silence.

I find myself at a dead end, leaning my back against the cobble stone wall I close my eyes briefly upset by the turn of events this evening. At least Chris knew I was in here.

After a minute I open my eyes suddenly panicking when a figure is in front of me

"Fuck" I jump at the suited man, I couldn't see much of his face besides his blue eyes but how on earth did I not hear him walk up to me.

"Sorry pup, I didn't mean to scare you". His voice was deep and made me frightened. "You lost?"

"Yes, I can't find my friends" He took a step closer to me, I would have taken a step back if I weren't already up against a wall. My body felt colder all of a sudden and his gaze had me nervous. I fiddled with the hem trying to add some length.

"Pup, no need to panic. I just wanted to see you up close".

"Umm... okay well I should really be getting back to my friends." I try to make way around him, but he steps in front of me.

"Not so fast pup, the nights still young" before I could respond my name was being called by familar voice.

"Fuck, I'll see you soon pup", he stepped closer placing a kiss to my forehead, I stood frozen with fear as tears silently fell from my eyes.

And he left.