MrBeast

Requested:Nope

Warnings: idk

Concept: Y/n was Chris' and Jimmy's best friend and one day y/n finds out Jimmy likes him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimmy's pov:

"We are playing hide and seek for $50,000. Last one found gets the money, you have 20 minutes to hide" I say to the camera. Everybody started to hide and as y/n ran i checked him out. Unfortunately Chris saw me "Dude that's creepy..." He said "What? What are you talking about?" I asked trying to hide my blush. "You really think I didn't notice the way you look at him? You're checking him out for a month now, well I saw you doing that one month now, who knows how long you've been doing this..." Chris said, I guess I don't have to hide that anymore... "Ok... I kinda like him... But what can I do? He is so cool and funny, I'm just a nerd..." I said. "Ok... If I hear that bullshit again, that you are 'just a nerd' I'm gonna kick your ass! You literally give away millions of dollars..." Chris said and he sounded pissed off. "Even if you are right, I'm sure he's straight, or even homophobic." I said sadly and I look at the timer. " He's not homophobic, he knows I'm bi and he doesn't have a problem with that, and what's the worst that could happen if you tell him, he could say no, that's it" Chris said as the alarm went off, twenty minutes had passed.

" Listen here, 20 minutes had passed, we officially start searching for you!" I say as I start my way to another room.

Y/n's pov:

"I'm not too scared, I'm on the ceiling scaffolding, I'm sure they won't look 5 meters above the ground..." I whisper to the camera. I look down, I see Chris, Jimmy and Tareq. I turn the camera so I record them "Look at them, they don't even know that they are filmed from above... I'm curious if they are going to find me..." I whisper.

They ran into the room where Chandler was "oh no, they are gonna find him... I'm sorry Chan Chan..." I whisper. not too long after that I hear something. "Nooooooooooooooooo!!!" They found Chandler...

Time skip, y/n's pov:

"There are only two people left, Ben and Y/n/n (your nickname). To make it faster and easier, both of you have to go to the 2th floor."Jimmy said in the walkie talkie. "Aww you called him y/n/n, that's so cute" Chris said. Jimmy just looked at him like he could kill him...

"I'm lucky I'm already on the 2th floor, still on the ceiling." I whisper. I look down and saw Ben running into Chris. He almost started crying. Chris announced that he found Ben, so I won. They asked me where I am. "Come and find me~" I say in a sexy voice into the walkie talkie. " Y/n, we are NOT playing that... Come here!" Chris said. " Ok, ok, but first, all of you come to the cafeteria..." I said. When they arrived I slowly got down and greeted them. "YOU WERE UP THERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" Everybody was shocked, but Jimmy was rather impressed... Weird... "Ok, so it looks like y/n won this challenge, and with that $50,000. If you enjoyed the video perss the like button and subscribe, see you in the next video." Jimmy said and ended the video.

Time skip when they arrived at their apartment (I forgot to mention that they are roommates didn't I? And also Chris is not married and they three (Jimmy, Chris and y/n) live together):

"So you were up there the whole time, please tell me that you recorded us searching for you..." Chris asked. "Yeah I saw everything." I say then I notice that Jimmy is a bit silent... I walk closer to him. "Hey, you ok? You're silent, is something wrong?" I asked silently so Chris won't hear us. "No, uhm I'm alright" he says. "You know you can talk to me, you're my friend." I say but he seemed a bit disappointed. "It's nothing, really" he said with a fake smile. " Ok then..." And I walk away.

Jimmy's pov:

His friend, that's all I'm gonna be... Nothing more...

Time skip, still Jimmy's pov:

It's 2 in the morning, I'm in the kitchen and i think about him... He said friends... That's it, nothing more, he's never gonna love me back...

Y/n's pov:

I wake up in the middle of the night cuz in thirsty... I sit on my bed for a minute or so, then I notice that the lights in the kitchen are turned on... I get out of the bed, shirtlessly, just in some comfy pants... I walk out to see Jimmy crying in the kitchen. He didn't notice me "Jimmy? Are you ok?" He looked up at me...

I approach him and I give him a hug, "hey, what happened? Are you alright?" I asked him as he calmed down and hugged me back... "What should I do?" He asked. "What should you do about what?" I asked him. " Well, there this person who I like, but I don't know if he likes me back..." 'In jimmy's thoughts: oh shoot, I said 'he' I hope he didn't hear it...' " So you like that guy and I suppose you want to know if he likes you back, am I right?" 'well, fuck, he heard me...' " so what should I do? Forget it or go for it?" He asked. "I think you should go for it! Don't waste time" I said as he looked at me in the eyes, and he closed the gap between our lips. I was surprised but I kissed back. We heard the sound of a photo shot beside us and Chris' voice. "Finally..." He said. We looked at him as he ran away with the photo. "This idiot..." Jimmy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? Part two?