4 (edited)

It's been a few days since the Exam. I hired another Barista so that I can work at U.A. full time. I occasionally work at the cafe when it's busy so all the weight won't be all on the baristas. Today is one of those days. I finish mahjong the pastries and put and start up the coffee maker. Once I flip the sign hanging on the door window of the cafe, we are officially empty. A little thing about my cafe is that we have a small shelf full of books. It works like a little library as you can take books then return them within a few days. Unfortunately, people take advantage of this fact and steal the books. Or they just prolong the return. We have two regulars who constantly do this. I'm about to call the second one, as the first one didn't answer.

K: Kage
Y: Ms. Yanashi (second customer)

K: Hi Ms. Yanashi! I'm Kage, the manager of Gurīnraifu Cafe!

Y: Oh! You again. You know you don't have to call people all the time about a measly little book. I'm coming tomorrow.

K: Great! Thank you!

And then she hung up. The thing is, I had called her last week, saying she'd come the next day. I better order a replacement for the book soon. It's a cafe favorite.

I called in Sirene and an alien-like girl named Mina Ashido. I had recently hired some help, even if it's only part time.

"Hiya boss! Mina Ashido, reporting for duty!" And that was the voice of the peppy pink-haired girl.

"Hey, Konotororu. So am I working in the back or the front today?" And that was the voice of my more calmer employee, Sirene.

"You'll be a manager today, I'm on a tight schedule."

"So how'd the teaching job go?" She had a physic-based quirk. She could tell what people wanted without them saying it. That's why she's my best employee.

"It's going good! And I'm about to meet my class today!" As if on cue, the Void-eyed girl at the register checked her phone ran towards me.

"I'm so sorry Boss, but we're meeting a teacher at my school, and I can't miss it."

"What a coincidence" Sirene chirps.

"It's alright Ms. Ashido. Sirene can you handle being alone?"

"Yep! I'm good here. Go meet your teacher Ashido. And you. your class boss."

And with that both of us took off in the direction of UA. When both of us were at the doors, it clicked. Ashido was one of my students. I walked alongside her as I walked into class. The plan was for me to wait by the door, as their homeroom teacher gives me an introduction. I'm the new A.V.C.S teacher. Or Analyzing Villains and Crime Scenes. As Ashido walks in, I hear a whisper-yell.

"The new teacher's hella cute" almost as if she sang it.

________________________________
Thanks for reading 😊