3 (edited)

Izuku pov

The building of U.A, tower's over me as I swing open the large doors. Two guards were standing right in front of the doors when I walked in. I'm not sure how effective they are compared to a building full of power hungry and hormonal teenagers, but I comply with their rules.
"Stop! Do you have an appointment?" One of the guards said. So they're doormen apparently.          
"Do you have any identification?" The other says. I pull out my wallet from my back pocket slowly. I really don't want to get in trouble before my job interview even starts. I took out my driver's license and gave it to the guards who asked for it. A small grunt comes from his mouth.
"So you're 25? you look so skinny for a 25 year old. " Little does he know I'm actually 17. I knew I should've worked out a tad more. Oh well. Hopefully, they'll just blame it on a weird quirk or something.
"Yes! I am." I sound cheerful. Hopefully, my bubbly personality will get me through these guards. Their guns feel like they're taunting me.
"Ok, you're on the list. Let me escort you to Principal Nezu's office." A guard who is looking at a binder says. Last I checked I can walk. I suppose it's so I won't go into the classrooms.

"Well, surely he can walk by himself. Can't you Mr. Konotororu?" A small voice pulling me away from my thoughts said. I look around but I can't seem to find where it came from.
"Down here son" I look down to see a small white rat wearing a suit and holding a cane. I tilt my head a tad. This surely cannot be the principal of the top hero school in Japan!
" I know what you're thinking, and Yes! I am the principal of U.A! My quirk is above average human intelligence. "  I knew that the principal was unorthodox, but I didn't think he was a mouse? Pretty Fur coat though.  
"Oh! I apologize, I didn't see you"
"It's alright, come with me to my office. Let's have a chat." Who knew a two foot mouse could be so intimidating.  I followed the snow mouse to his office on the other side of the building.

I walked into a room large enough to be my apartment. I take a seat and marvel at the multiple paintings on the walls of various heros.

"Tea?"

"Hm? Oh no thank you."

"So, I saw the police report. Izuku Midoriya." Wait. How'd this damn two foot fuckin' mouse find out!? What do I do now!?   
"Perhaps we can make a deal if you're interested." Yes! Anything to make sure he doesn't talk about my past.

"What do you have in mind?" Can't sound desperate, he'll ring me into something that I won't be able to get out of if needed.

"I'll let you be a Teacher's assistant for class 1-A. Having a teaching license here will grant you top level clearance for police reports. However, you'll be my apprentice. I'll teach you how to control your quirk. Legally." Interesting offer, but why? I have to know, and make sure there isn't any 'Fine print'.

"Alright, but why me?" 

"Because. I know you are definitely smart enough to be my student. When the police came to your house that night they confiscated your journals. Too dangerous in the wrong hands type of deal. I was able to acquire them. Mr. Midorya, you are smarter than most of the people in this building." A small chuckle escape's his lips. I have to think about this carefully. He looks like he's plotting something all the time. I think I know my answer.

"I agree to your terms. So, when do I start?"

(Time skip)

We finished talking. Once I pass this test on heroes and quirks, I'll be able to start a few days. They need that time to get my credentials and input my information into their system. I follow him into a small empty classroom with a desk in the middle. On the desk is a test with what appears to have about 27 pages. If there are questions on both the back and front and about 5 questions per page that's around 270 ques-

"Are you with us Mr. Konotororu?"

"What? Oh I apologize. I was-"

"Thinking about how many questions there are and how long you can complete them?"

" Yes. How did you know-"

"We're not so different, you and I. You have a time limit of about an hour. Good luck" And he's gone. Well, better get to work.

________________________________

Thanks for reading 😊

Starting today I will be posting on the weekends every week and if not just look out for the rest of the week because the tractor just might be late

See you next time