2 (edited)

Izuku pov

I headed home for my nightly shift of protecting the city. My new name is Kage Konotororu, and I'm the most wanted vigilante in Japan. Nobody has been able to successfully capture me. Even the top three pro-heroes haven't been able to catch me. Most heros are able to catch vigilantes through quirk trackers, and the fact that you can't use your quirk in public places. However, I don't use my quirk. It helps that I have what I like to call a frenemy relationship with the pro hero Eraserhead. He's got butterfingers when it comes to catching me. He always tries but always fails.

A scream that was loud enough to crack glass boomed throughout my ears. The voice belonged to a little girl so I quickly went over. I saw a small girl with silver hair and red eyes. She couldn't have been older than six. She was being dragged by two men. Rage and fury ripped away at my heart. As if it was instinct I threw knives at them. They hit them and they drop the kid. They ran into a van and sped off, narrowly missing the scared girl. I ran over to make sure she wasn't injured in the escape. At the moment she's my only priority. Even though it's pitch black, I can still see the bruises and scars that litter her arms. She passed out in my arms. Previously, Eraserhead had given me his number in case I took on a case that was too big for me. This is something I can't do on my own.

________________
Eraserhead: EH
Izuku Midoriya: IM
_________________

IM: Eraserhead. I need your help.
EH: How long did it take for you to admit that you can't do this?
IM: That isn't the point Eraser Just listen for once!
EH: I understand kid. What's the problem?
IM: Some assholes were taking away this kid. She looks about five. She's alive thank God, but barely. She has silver hair, red eyes, and a horn on the left side of her forehead. She's battered and bruised and I don't know what to do.
EH: Where are you, I'll bring her back to my place. I've got doctors there.
IM: 18th Chome, in-between the 6th and 7th block.
EH: On my way.

I found a blanket and wrapped her in it. I also bought a sandwich and some water and set it by her, just in case she woke up. I watched her like a hawk from a nearby rooftop. A knife in hand to deter any unwanted crooks. I then saw a man in black clothes, with a long white scarf and lengthy black hair. It was Eraserhead. A breath was let out that I didn't know I was holding. Eraserhead picked up the still sleeping kid, and the snacks. He said "I got her, go home kid. Today is just not the day." I took his advice and left, right after I dropped a dull old knife in front of him. My way of saying, thank you.

It's the next day. I open the shop, I gotta make money somehow. Mondays are always the busiest. I recently hired somebody to take the registrar. Just as I almost finished taking inventory, somebody walked in. He looked oddly like Eraserhead. I shook my head at the thought of it. The man with long black hair walked to the register, a kid about my age with purple hair and deep eye bags came out from behind him. I walk to Sirene, my cashier.
"Don't worry Sirene, I got this one". I say.
A huff comes from her as she went around to the back to finish the job I had started.
"Hi there, welcome to Gurīnraifu Cafe!" The man just stared at the menu before glancing at me. The kid just fumbled with the cat pop socket on his phone.

"Two tall black coffees. One with sugar, and one without. Do you guys do latte art?" He's asked as eagerly as a non-morning person could.

"Yeah! We do!" I had a hunch this guy wanted cat latte art. I just wish this guy would hurry up. I've got a job interview I've got to be at soon.

"Can you do Cat art?" The guy had said. Called it.

"Sure" of course I'd do it, just hurry up.

I start making his coffee and drop it down. I yell to the back for Sirene to take over. I heard an okay from the back signaling for me to bust out the door. U.A, here I come.

____________
Thanks for reading I will update again soon