33

My Love

“Stop taking pictures Lili, eat already.” Jungwon commanded her as she turned off her phone and began to eat.

“Geez, I was just taking pictures for memories.” She said as Jungwon looked to her making her curious.

“Memories to show our children?” His words made Lia's eyes widen, she hit him on his arm and the boy just laughed at her.

“I was just joking.” He said, signalling her to stop hitting his arm. “I almost choked bro.” She said as the boy chuckled at him.

“Anyways, Did Euna said something to you these days?” She asked, Jungwon looked at her and raised his eyebrow. “Not really, but she did told me she was going to say something to me so she asked me that we'd meet somewhere.” He stated as the girl nodded.

“Oh really.” The only word that came out of her mouth, Jungwon looked at her and pinched her cheeks. “Jealous?” He asked.

“What? Of course not!” Standing up, she defended herself, the boy laughed at her and signalled her to sit down.

She sat down but another action of the boy made her tense due to the fact that she didn't expect he would do something like that.

Jungwon kissed her cheek.

“Are you still jealous, Lily?” He asked.

She looked at him, but he wasn't looking at her he was eating his food. She touched her cheek, the one he kissed. She then blushed.

Did he really do that? The girl was questioning her reality.

“I was not jealous, Okay?” She told him and continued eating her food, “Whatever you say.” He replied.

After eating the two went to their school, Before entering the building, The boy stopped.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, going to the boy who stopped at her back. “Give me your hand.” He said, she was curious but followed him.

He intertwined their hands.

Everyone was staring at them owing to the fact that they were holding hands.

Even Euna who was at the unnoticeable place was looking at them, although she felt like she was still a bit jealous, she knew she had no place to be. Since, she was the one who broke their relationship after all.

“Jungwon what are you doing?” Lia asked him, The boy was just calm, he was just peacefully walking to his locker and getting things even though he knew everyone was staring at them.

“What? I'm getting my things.” He said, Lia glared at him and he chuckled. “Why are you doing this? We're getting their attention.” She stated.

“So what? Am I not allowed to hold my girlfriend's hand?” He jokingly told her, “For your information, I didn't answer you yet.” She replied.

“Don’t mind them, their just jealous of us.” He told her as he continued getting his things while the girl leaned her back on the lockers.

“Stop overthinking Lily, go get your things on your locker and come back here when your done.” He told her as she played with her hair and then the girl followed.

“You didn't tell me you were together already.” Sungkyung said, she was surprised because she didn't expect her to suddenly appear.

“We are not, I didn't answer him yet.” She replied, “When will you answer him? You two look good together.” Sungkyung stated.

“I don't want to rush things, I will answer him when love says so.” She replied, “How are you and Jake?” She asked.

“We're doing fine, he's going to introduce me tomorrow to his parents.” Sungkyung told her as she giggled due to excitement. “You sure are excited, aren't you nervous?” She added.