5

Should I join?

"H-hey, Sungkyung" she hummed in response.
"I wanna join." I told her and she looked at me with a really shocked face. Her eyes were super wide and her mouth was open.

"Hey?" I waved at her. "No way! Remember what happened last time? Are you sure? It's okay if you don't want to, you don't need to force yoursel-"

I held her shoulders, "it's fine. I can't just stay in the past." I told her. She looked at me as if she had a problem with me.

"What? Why you looking at me like that?" I asked her. "Since when were you so poetic-ish at talking?" She said as I slapped her arm and we both laughed.

"What song are you singing?" She asked. Yeah? What song should I sing? I thought.

"Adele's-when we were young"
(This song is so good! I recommend it!)

****
It was finally lunch time, the bell ringed which made me happy.

Sungkyung sighed. "You okay?" I asked her. "Yeah, I just don't know if mom will let me join modelling again." She said with a sad face while looking at the ceiling of our room.

"It's okay, I know she's definitely going to let you join." I said. She just smiled at me.

"Let's eat I'm super hungry." I said and we went outside the room.

"What do you mean your mom won't let you join modelling?" I asked her. "It's just that, last time, you know. The accident that happened to you, I'm not judging you but she's just afraid that'll happen to me."

"It's okay, but you'll join right? I don't want to be alone." She smiled at me. "Definitely."

We were in a line waiting for our turn, when suddenly Sungkyung was dodging my shoulders.

"Hey,hey, isn't that the boy who gave you a banana milk?" She asked me as a turned my head to where she was pointing.

"Oh, yes he is! The cold banana milk boy." I replied. "Oooh, you like him don't you?" She asked me. "What? No! Maybe your the one who likes him."

"He's kinda cute though." I told her.

We went to find a table for us to sit on. When the cold banana boy passed by us and we heard there conversation with his friends.

"I'm definitely joining the dance competition." One of his friends said, he was a tall boy, he had an aura which says rich and also had an Aussie accent.

The second boy, he was bubbly, cute, and he liked pins on his hair.  "Are you joining, jay hyung?" The bubbly boy asked.

So the next boy to him was named jay, he had a long hair which is cool, he's aura seems to be screaming RICH BOY.   "Yeah, definitely."

And the next boy seems to be the youngest, they said he was Japanese. "I'm going to help you for the our dance hyung."

"Yeah, thanks." He said to the Japanese boy.

"Hey, Lia? Still there?"

"Yeah, still here."

"So if you are joining the contest you'll be seeing the banana boy. I kinda ship you too." (Please do not take the ship seriously, this story is not true and is just a fanfiction)

"What the hell? Are you serious? I'm not joining for him for your information!"

"Geez, relax bro, no need to be so "defensive"'
Sungkyung told me while air quoting.

I sighed and ate my lunch.

***
We went back to our classroom and waited for our next subject which is math. Why does math even exist, like bro, we will be doing fine even if you don't exist, we don't need your existence math, like really.

"Hey have you studied for today's test?" Sungkyung asked me. "Wait, we have a test? In math?!" I asked her while slamming my hands at the table and stood up.

Everyone was looking at me but I didn't care.

"Dumbass, the professor announced it at our board yesterday." Sungkyung said.

"Omg, can I copy? Please? I'll help you ask your mom to let you join modelling!" I said while doing the please gesture.

She chuckled "sure, but just for today!" She said. "Yeah, just for today."

Then the professor came inside the room. "Hello everyone, how are you?" The professor was in his 50-60's I guess but he's sometimes energetic but when it comes to class he becomes serious.

"I have an announcement, since the other class also have their quiz in my subject, I decided to mix you together, that way I won't even have to walk and walk, you know I'm getting old." He said while he chuckled a little.

The class began complain, of course who wants to be mixed up?

"You will be seated differently, the seating arrangement will be, this class and that class alternately."

"Hey, guess you can't copy today." Sungkyung said while laughing at me. "Shut up, I hate you."
I said while I seated at the other side waiting for my seatmate.

The other class went inside finding their own seats, others had friends so they greeted each other happily.

I was looking at my paper, worried If I could answer my test, that I didn't even notice my seatmate was already behind me.

I looked at him and I was shocked.

Banana milk boy? I said inside my head. No way he's my seatmate!

"Hey, mind if I seat here?" He said with a no expression face and with a cold tone.

"S-sure, why not." I said, what the heck? Why am I stuttering?

The whole class began answering the test that was showed at the board and then the professor left us for a minute.

I looked at my paper, tapping my pen, my hands were sweaty, my heart began racing fast, my breathing intensified. (Lol, I got this sentence from netflix)

Shit, what do I do?  I thought.

"You okay?" My seatmate asked me. I looked at him "y-yeah, definitely."

He scoffed, "no you're not." He said sliding a piece of paper under my hand.

"I know you didn't study, here's the answer, now calm down." He said as he continued answering.

"Thanks." I said, he smiled at me. Wait? He smiled at me? OMFG! I think, I have a crush on him?¿ I fell.

We were finally done, he fixed his bag preparing to go to his room. "Wait!" He looked at me. "What?"

"I-i'm Choi Lia! What's your name?" I asked him.

"Oh, my name?"

"Yeah, if ever I see you, I'm going to treat you for teaching me the answers." I said while smiling.

"I'm Yang Jungwon."