19

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝖺𝗒.

Lia prepared the things she needed for staying at thailand for days, they could extend for more days so she prepared just in case.

"are you done?" Sunghoon asked her, Lia zipped up her jacket and her bag. "And...Yeah! I am done!" Lia said smiling widely.

"Let's go, before we miss the plane." Their parents said, the two followed.

It was still dawn so it was cold, the flight was early. "I'm excited to see you skate." Lia told him, "You haven't seen me skate? Even in the videos?" Sunghoon asked her, "Not yet. I wasn't that interested, sorry." Sunghoon chuckled at her sister and patted her head.

They went to the plane and sat comfortably, since the flight was going to be long.

Lia wore her airpods and listened to some music while sleeping, she looked at her brother who was also asleep so she slept back.

After the flight, they landed safely. Lia woke his brother up and they went to their hotel.

"Rest first, we're all tired." Their father said, they agreed and immediately went to sleep.

Lia and Sunghoon was sharing one room and their parents too. So basically, they had two rooms.

The family rested since they were tired.

Jungwon POV

Jungwon woke up and realised it was time to go to school already, Saturday and Sunday went like a blink of an eye.

He went to his locker and saw Euna waiting for him, "Hey, how are you?" Jungwon asked her fixing her hair. "I'm fine, you? Did you sleep well?" Euna asked him, Jungwon nodded.

Euna excused herself since her class was about to start, Jungwon hugged her goodbye and went their separate ways.

Jungwon who was walking stopped on his tracks, he realised something.

Where is Lia? I haven't seen her enter the school.

He would always see the girl walking around the halls, or in her locker when he enters the school. But, it was weird not seeing her today.

He went to Lia's room and asked for Sungkyung since he figured out she would know where her best friend was.

"Have you seen Lia? Do you know where she is?" Jungwon asked, Sungkyung raised her eyebrows at the boy.

"What's with the sudden finding of my bestie, Jungwon?" Sungkyung crossed her arms, this too—was suspicious to her.

"Nothing, I just—didn't see her today and find it weird, is she absent perhaps?" Jungwon asked again.

"I don't know, we don't know. She didn't text me or called me, She didn't informed the professors that she wouldn't go to school today too." Sungkyung answered him.

"O-okay, can you inform me when she's back?" Sungkyung nodded as a response to him, Jungwon smiled at her as a thank you.

It was a lie, Lia texted her best friend that she would attend her brother's competition at Thailand and told her not to inform anyone.

It's not that she was keeping something but she just doesn't like everyone knowing where she's been to.

"What's with you, Yang Jungwon?" Sungkyung whispered to herself, the boy and Euna was already a couple, she did find it fast on how they were already a couple.

Things between Euna and Jungwon were going fast, and she found it weird on why Jungwon was asking where Lia was when the boy was already with Euna.