#Class 1

Era is sitting on the edge of her bed, with phone on her hand.  She calls her mom one last time before going to school. She sighs.

Her mom is not picking up her phone since yesterday. Era called her a coutless time to give her the news that she transfered to clas 1 and got top marks. But she didn't. Era gives up and heads towards the school.

She reaches the school and goes to her locker. There she meets Logan and Zara.

"Hey!" Zara greets, not cheerfully as usual.

"Hi," Era greets and turns towards Logan, "the teacher didn't seem so interested to transfer you. Do you know why?" Era narrows her eyes in suspicion.

"I don't know. Is there any specific reason?" Logan asks cluelessly.

"Nevermind." Era shrugs off.

"Lets's go to Era's new class. Shall we?" Zara suggests.

"Yeah, thats a good idea. Let's go." Logan says.

They approaches to class 1. Era peeks in the classroom. Everyone looks at her. Era immediately moves away.

"I'm nervous." Era fakes a cry.

"Don't worry." Zara says.

Then a brown haired, pale faced girl approaches to Era, "Are you transfered to this class?" she asks.

I have seen her somewhere. Era thinks.

"Yeah," Era says, "By the way, do I know you?"

"You seem familiar." the girl says.

Era scoffs, "Of course I seem. After all you saw me for minimum 1 week in the school's social media."

"Era!" she speaks, remebering.

"Wait! I know you too! The one who argued with me! J- jess-"

"Jessica."

"Jessica! Phew! At least I know someone in this class."

"Oh no. I got transfered in your class."

"What?"

"Yeah."

"Ah...I-"  oh god that's awkward. Is she sad?

"I wanted to thank you." Jessica says, smiling.

"Huh?"

"Thanks."

"Why?"

"No need to know." with that she leaves. Era just blinks at her direction.

"What was that?" Era asks, looking at Zara and Logan.

They shrugs.

"Whatever. Should I go? Or wait for the teacher?" Era asks.

"What are you 3 doing here?"

They all turn, to meet Henry and his
two fellow, Harry and James.

Shit. My whole day will go bad now. Era thinks.

"Why don't they fail? It would be better if two of them failed. Then you guys could be with me." Era says, gritting lowly to Zara and Logan.

"I asked what are you doing here?" Henry asks once again.

"None of your business. Guys, let' go!" Era says and gestured them to follow her.

"Of course it's my business. You are standing infront of my class."

"And I am standing IN my school." Era says, "c'mon guys. " she starts walking.

"Can't you answer directly?" Zara asks, slightly annoyed.

"No. Cause first, I don't like him and second he gives me pain." Era says gritting her teeth.

The bell rings. The first class is starting. Era stands infront of the classroom, waiting for her current class teacher, Mr. Brown. She just figured out that she doesn't know his first name!

Suddenly her class teacher speaks from behind, startling her, "oh Era, you are going to take class in class 1 from today."

"Yes sir."

Just then Jessica comes running, her hair's a mess, eyes red.

"Sir I am transfered here." she says, breatihing heavily due to running.

"Oh Jessica, right?" he asks.

"Yes sir."

"Ok go inside and sit. Era go to your class and best of luck."

"Thank you sir." Era bows and turns to class 1.

She takes a deep breath. Era calm down. You can do it. She says to herself as all the negative thoughts starts coming in her mind.

She steps in the class, "M-may I come in?"

The teacher and all the students look at her. Era feels like she just wants to disappear from here for the unwanted attention given to her. Some of them is scrunching their nose in a hurtful manner at Era. She shrugs these off and looks at the teacher.

She is a old lady with short grey curly hair. She is a wearing a formal black coat with knee length skirt. She is wearing white pearl necklace and earrings. Her golden framed glass is lowered down to her nose. She looks at Era, very annoyed, Era can tell that she is angry by the look. Era gulps.

"Are you the transfered student? From class 3?" she says, disgust is visible in her face.

Era nods.

"Late on the first day, I see?' she asks, arching an eyebrow, " that's why I say to never transfer a class 3 student to class 1. They know no manners."

Era curls her fist in to ball and starts biting her lips, trying to digest the insult and not to talk back.

"Come and introduce yourself." she says.

Era enters the class room and stands in the front.

"H-hello. I am Era. I am tranfered from class 3. Nice to meet you." Era says and looks at the teacher.

"Go and find a seat." the teacher says.

Era nods and goes straight to the last bench.

"Back benchers always have the habit to sit on the back bench, huh?" she says. Some of them laughs without any reason in her not so funny statement. "Can't you see the empty seat beside Ray?" she says.

Era looks at her. No, no, no not her. She talks too much.

"Sit beside her." she orders.

I knew it. I saw that ass' face today. Everything will go unfortunate for me now. By the way Where is he? Whatever.

She goes and sits beside Ray.

"Hi!"  Ray flashes a smile.

"Hi." Era says back.

She suudenly hears giggling beside her. She looks beside her and meets Harry and James.

"Hi attention seeker."

I swear to my Holy God that I want to rip their lips and chew it like chewing gum so badly.

"Hi, Ass' side kick." Era smiles.

"NO GOSSIPING IS ALLOWED IN MY CLASS Ms. ERA! REMEMBER IT'S CLASS 1 NOT CLASS 3. SO BEHAVE LIKE IT." The teacher shouts.

"I didn't- " she stops, knowing that it won't help.

Where did I end up God? Is it a class?

The class ends after like eternity.
Era looks around to search for that ass but suddenly her eyes meets with someone. She immediately looks away.

Shit I forgot. She facepalms herself.

#to be continued