He doesn't do anything for a couple moments until he starts walking towards me. Not fast but at a slow and calm pace. I had no idea why he was so calm all of a sudden.

I don't budge and I wait for his next move. Noah walks up to me and stops. He smiles and attempts to jump on me for a hug.

"Aw. How cute. But no." I move out of his way and he catches his balance again.

"I only wanted a hug." He frowns.

"I would have a hug but not from any of you. Sorry to turn down your offer." I falsely smile.

He starts to change towards me in order to try get some sort of physical contact with me but I didn't let him. I move away from him and any incoming attacks.

"Thank god I trained for fitness." I say in my head.

The boy wasn't giving up. He kept on trying and trying to get me. I had no idea what he was planning but by the looks of it, it was going to be pretty powerful.

I couldn't transform into my Titan unless I run away, but that would tire me out and I wouldn't last long.

"What would Levi do in this situation?" I ask myself. Everything went quiet so I look around. Noah was no where to be seen. I look behind me multiple time but he wasn't there. That's when it hit me.

I look up and see the boy had jumped up and he was coming directly onto me.

flashback—

"Let me just say this, when you did that, a large stripe of fire went up into the sky and formed a shape of a Titan which we think is a Titan you possess, so we need to find out what triggers you to turn into one."

—flashback end—

That was the time when Hange wanted me to bite down on my hand for an experiment. I knew what I had to do now.

I pull my hand to my mouth and I bite down as hard as I could on it. I let out a little squirm as blood gushes out of my hand and the loud roaring of fire is heard. I didn't dare look what had happened.

I pull my hand away from my mouth and grip it tightly. "How the hell can Eren do this without flinching." I ask myself.

I look up and see multiple long pieces of wood above me - attached to nothing. Noah had managed to protect himself with his power and spawn pieces of wood to reduce the damage.

I blink once and the pieces of wood start falling my way at rapid speed. I didn't have time to react again.

"Oh shit." I duck down and the logs fall on top of me causing me to fall on my back. Thankfully, I wasn't hurt that bad like that time in the Reiss's fortress.

My hands were placed either side of me and all I could see was steam rising into the sky and the debris flying around. The steam was probably coming from my head but I didn't feel that angry but I had the urge to destroy these people. I was really trying to fight that urge.

"I can use my powers as long as my hands are on the ground, right?" I ask myself quietly in my head. "Titan."

A large rumbling is felt from the ground and my Titan appears again. My vision is transferred to it and I was a 15 meter tall Titan again. I could see everything and everyone from this view. The candidates and warrior titans looked worried but they didn't move. Noah was trying to crawl to the rest of the group and he didn't give up. 

"If I manage to at least eat his fingers, I could get stronger - but that means I will probably be killed." I think to myself. "The Titan shifters will take me down considering it would be three against one. What would be the most tactical option? Why are decisions so hard?! Let's just finish this."