Ch. 1- The Crystal Prison

3rd POV

Celestia, Globgor, and a pregnant Eclispa were enjoying their day in the bog.

Celestia allowed her horns and tail to show since they were alone and Globgor was complementing her on how beautiful she was becoming.
"Thank you, Dada!" She chirped happily in response as she smoothed over the French braided ponytails Eclipsa had put her red violet hair in earlier that morning.
"Mamma, guess what!"

"Yes, darling?" Eclipsa asked.

"I changed into my butterfly form last night! Wanna see?!" Celestia didn't wait for a response as she started focusing really hard on her butterfly form.

It was only a few seconds later when dragon-like butterfly wings sprouted from her back, her horns became a deeper teal with a galaxy like pattern on them, and her tail became that same dark teal color. Celestia's also had dark teal scales along the edges of her face and along her wrists. And her hair darkened in color, becoming a deep red instead of its normal red violet.

"That's wonderful, my little Nova!" Eclipsa stated, overjoyed that her daughter was doing so well in her magical studies.

Celestia floated back down into her seat in the little boat they were in and the three, soon to be four, of them enjoyed the rest of their day.

(Wings are just a darker version of these)

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meteora had just been born and the king, Eclipsa's husband, had discovered that he was not the father on account of the baby having horns and a tail and not being able to hide them like Celestia could with her magic.

Eclipsa was being dragged away to be put in a crystal and Globgor was being hunted down. Celestia was made queen for a total of three hours before the king started to question who her father was as well.

She was dragged into a crystal prison as well after being forced to watch her mother and father being placed in one first.

Glossaryck tried to comfort her seeing as they had always been close friends but nothing seemed to work.

It wasn't long before Celestia was crystallized. The only difference between her and everyone else was that she remained conscious and was forced to endure 400 years alone in the crystal, never knowing what happened to her little sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100 years later, the guards stopped guarding her crystallized form.

Another 100 years later and Celestia managed to carve a small room in the crystal for her to sit down in.

Glossaryck stopped by whenever he could and they continued her lessons.