Who knew the one Charlie tried to take home that night, would be lying right next to me in a bed?

His side-profile was mesmerizing, I've never really gotten a close look at it. I looked at it as if I'd never see it again, I smiled as he turned his head to look at me.

"Staring aye?" He smirked, as he grabbed me by the throat and climbed on top of me.

"Yeah, problem?" I smirked right back at him with mockery, making his lips tighten.

"You're going to have a problem when I'm finished with you." He menacingly growled at me, making my brown eyes widen and my eyelashes hit my brows in disbelief for how horny he is.

"Harry.." I whined, grabbing him by the back of his neck and pulling him closer to me. "We can't, not at our friends house."

"Wanna bet?"

He trapped his knee between my thighs, making me wince at the pressure that felt so good but so painful. He smirked, as his hand smoothed around my throat, and he leaned down and whispered something cynical into my ear.

"You're going to have to be quiet pretty lady." He trailed his lips to the lobe of my scarred ear, "I know how hard that'll be for you though."

Fuck, I'm so wet for him right now it's not even funny. It's not comical, not even a good chuckle or snicker. But we couldn't do this, Niall is in the house and I'm still mad at Harry for drowning him!

"F-fine." I whimpered, as his hands ran through my hair. Of course I wanted to get our 'thing on,' or whatever the fuck they call it. But, I was still angry and this was wildly inappropriate to do it at my best friends house.
To be fair, we did do it in the airplane bathroom which is pretty exotic, but still!

He slithered his hands in the band of my bathing suit bottoms, pulling them down swiftly and making me shiver as his cold metal rings grazed the bone of my hip, that was one of my weak spots.

"You like that?" His cockiness got the best of him; and me. I'm such a mess over his slightest touches, it's a little obnoxious of me honestly.

He pulled my hair back, awaiting for my answer and I nodded, but that wasn't a good enough answer for him, he only tugged harder.

"Yes.." I panted, making him smirk.

"Good." He whispered, attaching his lips to mine and I felt the wave of euphoria rush through my body. It was the wave of a high that I always felt when the electricity of his lips attacked mine, so sweet and so soft. His lips tasted like honey, a delicate balance of sweetness and natured.

"I-I'm still mad at you." I moaned into Harry's mouth, as my hands fell behind his neck. The whole pool incident with him drowning Niall, I was still furious with him about it.

"Sure you are." He scoffed in his own denial, flipping me over and pinning me down on the bed. His lips fell onto mine and his dick pushed inside me making me gasp as it was unexpected.

"God, you love me." He whimpered under his breath hovering over me with heavy pants, making me nod because I did love him.

"Y-you're cocky." I stammered, not being able to say anything without stuttering at his ten inches fucking me senseless.

"Noted."

He firmly grabbed my hips, digging his nails into them making me wince.

"Fuck, you feel so good, all of you." He panted, biting my neck and starting to mark his territory on me.

He doesn't give me hickeys often, but when he does it's like a treat, maybe a reward. I loved when he gave me hickeys or marks, marking his territory.