☁️Radiodust week 2021: Movie Scene☁️

"I'm not sure if this is a good idea babe" Angel warns, looking at his boyfriend with worry. Someone finally told Alastor that Bambi was a deer in a movie, and the curious radio demon insisted that they watch it, to which Angel just couldn't seem to say no to. That said, he was still hesitant about letting Alastor watch this movie, he was well aware of Alastor's past of both being a hunter and having his mother killed, so he was really trying to avoid any PTSD that might be triggered. Unfortunately, Alastor was a very stubborn man, and insisted on watching it despite Angels warnings. He didn't tell Alastor about the hunters, but maybe he should have. He was in their room while Alastor was making the popcorn, of course popping it on the stovetop since he refused to use the "infernal contraption" know as a microwave. Angel sighed as he put the DVD into the slot on the side of the flatscreen, he was hopping in the worst case scenario Alastor would be clinging to him seeking comfort all night, but he honestly had his doubts.

"I've got the popcorn!" Alastor cheers as he walks in with a large bowl of the perfectly popped and buttered snack food. The two agreed it would be a sleepover like thing, so they were both dressed up in pajamas. Alastor dressed in a oversized, baggy red shirt with matching pajama pants, while Angel just wore some pajama shorts. "Ya know, Al I-" Angel starts only to be interrupted by the overlord, "I'm so excited for this movie my dear! I've heard great things about this Disney fellow and his films!" Alastor chirps in excitement. Angel felt a pit form in his stomach, oh sweet Lucifer why did he have to be so fucking cute all of a sudden? Now Angel didn't know what to do, Alastor seemed so fucking excited for this. Angel sighs and pets Alastor's head with a soft smile, "yeah, it's gonna be great Al" Angel relents as he starts the movie. Angel hardly even payed any attention to the movie, keeping his attention on his boyfriend who seemed to thoroughly enjoy the mostly cute film. Angel couldn't help but smile fondly as the deer demons tail wagged so cutely at about everything the deer and his cute animal friends did.

Angel felt dread start to set in as the scene with the hunters drew closer, subconsciously squeezing Alastor's clawed hand as he watched the doe and fawn run through the snowy terrain. As the two separate, Angel pulls Alastor to his chest, as the fawn calls out for his mother, Angel feels the deer demons body begin to shake, and when the buck confirms of the passing of Bambi's mother, Alastor breaks down. Angel pauses the movie and holds the sobbing red deer in his arms, petting his ears as he whispers soft nothings as the other sobbed and cried out for his own mother, Angel's heart breaking as he listened to Alastor's broken cries and pleads for a woman he'd probably never get to see again. Angel missed his mom too sometimes, but he wasn't that close with her, he doubted there was a single soul in hell as close to a parent as Alastor was with his mother, and seeing Alastor so torn apart by it killed him inside. Angel sighs as his lower arms rubbed the broken overlords back, sweet nothings coming naturally as he did everything to soothe his beloved deer.

In the morning, Alastor refused to let go of Angel, which was a bet troublesome, but Angel understood Alastor was probably still upset from last night so he let it be. The staff stared at them all throughout dinner, as Alastor sat on Angel's lap pressed up against the spider demons chest, lower arms holding his tight as the upper focused on feeding them their breakfast. Finally, Vaggie broke the silence. "What the hell are you doing?" Vaggie demands with a glare, "feeding my boyfriend, what does it look like I'm doing?" Angel sasses back with a glare. "Why is he on your lap pressed up against your chest?! You two better not be having sex over there!" Vaggie shouts, the deer demon burying his face in his spider lovers chest floof. "Oh now look what you've done! Look if you're soooo curious Al demanded we watch Bambi last night and he's still recovering from the trauma, there! Ya happy now!" Angel shouts sticking his middle finger up at the moth demon. Normally Vaggie would have shouted in rage, but everyone was left in silence as they stared at Alastor, everyone had figured out by now how attached Alastor was to his mother, and while Angel was the only one that knew of her gruesome fate, they still understood how much of an impact the movie must have left on him.

  The rest of the day was awkward, everyone was avoiding Angel and Alastor like the plague, even Charlie avoided the two as she directed all her concerns about the hotel to Vaggie or just left them alone. Angel was left to take care of the heartbroken deer on his own, it was a struggle to be sure, but he could handle it, this was his boyfriend after all. Soft whispers and gentle pets would typically calm the deer down after awhile, but this was taking far longer than ever before, and it was breaking Angel's heart to see his big, strong, radio demon so crushed. "Hey Al...I know you're hurting, but what happened can't be changed, we can just...change the present, you know? If ya just waste it away like this...then what even was the point of being here right now. I guess what I'm tryin' ta say is...you're stronger than this Smiles" Angel said softly. Tears shimmer as they slowly slide down Alastor's cheeks, "you're right darling...thank you" Alastor mumbles as he curls up to the spider demon. "You're welcome Al" Angel says softly, gently petting Alastor and holding him close as he joined him on the bed. Maybe scars don't go away, but at least while they're together, they could heal.