Description

*Disclaimer; This story is not mine. The characters are not mine. I own no part of this whatsoever.*

Black water is one of the most forgotten towns in all of America. It's icon was the great stone Church that stood in the middle of town.

Because Blackwater is such a longstanding and overlooked town, there wasn't much room for any advancement in technology. The people of Blackwater also believe differently than most would think. They believe witches are real and demons still walk the Earth, which is why church is such an important event in their lives.

Lucille Sapienti was born and raised in Blackwater, and lived with her grandmother who worked at the Church every day. Her grandmother, Giana, wanted Lucille to be innocent. She would shield her granddaughter from every bad thing in the world, Giana didn't want her granddaughter to be anything less than happy, and unfortunately for Lucille, her grandmother's wishes came true. She was the purest, sweetest, most innocent girl in Blackwater.

So when Lucille's grandmother suddenly dies unexpectedly, Lucille decides to taker her grandmother's place in working in the church. she expected to clean, and prepare the church before it's services, but just to her luck, Pastor Samuel gave her a job she wasn't expecting, a job her grandmother had done for nineteen years.

A job to take care of the 'demon' that's locked up in the basement.