[5] - 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯

THE TWO SIDES COLLIDED. Steve attacked the Outriders around him using his vibranium arm shields while T'Challa clawed away at his attackers nearby.

"How much longer, Shuri?" T'Challa asked into his radio.

"I've barely begun, brother."

"You might want to pick up the pace."

Banner in his Hulkbuster armor leaped onto a group of enemies and pummeled them with his fists. A couple jumped onto him, but Specter flew in and grabbed them both and threw them aside. He shot beams of energy from his palms and defeated them.

He landed on the ground and glanced over at the open barrier that let the aliens in. There were thousands.

"Jesus..."

Rhodey hovered in the air and shot his machine guns and rockets from his arms trying to keep them at bay, but Cull Obsidian tossed his hammer and hit Rhodey out of the sky.

More of the hounds ran in. They got a hold of Black Panther and tossed him aside. Several of them charged at Steve and pinned him against a boulder.

"Watch your six, Banner!" Y/N yelled as he started throwing energy blasts at the incoming hounds.

Bruce started punching away at them, but as expected, he was overrun. Y/N glanced over and became distracted enough for him to be tackled too. He phased out of the grasp of one, but three more leaped in and brought him back to the ground.

"Argh!"

"There's too many of them!" Banner exclaimed within his armor.

Suddenly, the bifrost shot down into the field, blasting away many of the Outriders. An electrified axe flew out of it, taking down many of the aliens and freeing Steve, T'Challa, Banner, and Y/N.

The bifrost deactivated, and the axe flew back into the hands of Thor. Beside him stood Groot and Rocket, ready for battle.

Natasha and Steve smiled at the sight of their old friend

Natasha and Steve smiled at the sight of their old friend. Y/N chuckled as he got up...that was a damn good entrance.

Bruce laughed as he retracted his faceplate, "You guys are so screwed now!"

Thor glared at the sight of the Black Order army ahead and started to charge.

"Bring me Thanos!"

Groot and Rocket bellowed as they followed the Asgardian. Thor flew in the air and channeled as much lighting as he can before slamming Stormbreaker down onto the hundreds of alien hounds.

The fight continued. Cull Obsidian took down several Border Tribe warriors before Specter leaped in and punched the alien to the floor.