"Thank you Bunny, you are looking very pretty yourself today as well."

I smile gently looking down at my outfit not feeling as pretty any more compared to her.

"Bunny, put your show back on. I will be half an hour then we can go out".

She left the room.

How did she know I changed the channel?

Maybe because I put the weather on.
Who watches the weather?

After 30 minutes of me nervously picking at my nails I heard footsteps coming towards the living room. She came back round the corner looking just as beautiful only this time she had a black leather jacket on top.

"Lets get going shall we?" She said lacing up her boots.

"Where are we going?" I slipped on my vans and followed her out of the house.

"You will just have to trust me" She grabbed my hand gently and pulled me down the street, we had been walking for around 10 minutes and still there was no sign of any other neighbours or of a town.

"Where are we?" I whisper, getting a little bit closer to her as we are in the middle of nowhere and anything could happen.

"This way Bunny" , with another tug she pulls me towards a pathway that leads on to a massive patch of grass. It takes me a second but on further inspection I realize it is a farm.

I could see lambs, cows, goats and pigs which instantly made me happy. I wanted to go and pet everyone but I tried to hold myself back from showing my excitement.

"This is so beautiful" I smile up at her noticing she is smiling back at me.

"My friend owns it; I occasionally work round here. The boys told me you like animals so I thought this would be a perfect place for you. "

"Thank you" I whisper fiddling with my skirt this time.

"Flo?" Mel beckoned her soothing voice pulling my eyes up to meet hers.

"You don't need to feel awkward round me, I know the last time we saw each other you were in little space and had a horrible night. I just want you to know, that I don't care that you are a little, I am a Daddy as well. I don't have a little but there is a reason the boys trusted me looking after you. I know your rules, rewards, and punishments. I have been told what you like and dislike. The boys said they are perfectly fine with me being a temporary caregiver for the week but don't expect you to do it just because we have allowed it. It is completely up to you. If you want to spend the week as my brother's girlfriend who is just staying over we can or if you want me to care for you I can as well."

I paused for a few moments, so she would care for me just this week and it would be platonic.

" Can you have platonic caregivers?"

"Yes Bunny, not all relationships or romantic or sexual. Not that I would complain if it wad" She winked her flirtatious side that I'm normally use to coming out.

"And you're a Daddy.... ?" Once again pausing in confusion.

"Yes, Women can go by Daddy and Men can go by Mommy if they wish. It doesn't matter what you identify as, honorifics don't need to be gendered".

I quite liked the idea of a women being called Daddy it seemed  powerful.

"Would you expect me to call you Daddy ?"

"I don't expect anything from you Bunny do whatever you feel comfortable with and speak to your doms before you decide. They want to hear from you. They have been texting me none stop but wanted you to have a little bit of freedom." She laughed, the sound echoing like a bird call.

As we got closer to the animals I walked away to ring the boys. After the first ring Adrian was on the end of the phone.

"Hi Princess" His joyful voice shone through the phone, brightening my smile, and soothing me. I could hear voices behind him, trying to take the phone off him.

"Hi Sir" I giggle, missing their silly antics.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, we are at a farm. Are you having a good time?"

"You are on speaker now Kitten. We miss you so much, we are sad without you but it's been okay" I hear Lawrence's voice boom down the phone.

".... I spoke with Mel" I mutter.

"Aww I see" I hear Tristian perk up.

"It's up to you Angel, we want you to be as comfortable as possible during your stay?"

"So would I follow my rules just under Mel's care?"

"If you like sweetheart, she would take the place of a caregiver, you would behave how you would with us, if you consented she would punish you if you misbehaved and she would help with looking after you. However, you are going to be a good girl this week right?" I hear a twitch in Tristian's voice at the end meaning he was a lot sterner.

"Yes Master" I whisper knowing that Mel can probably hear me.

"You won't need a punishment will you Darling?

"No Master" I blush seeing Mel turn and smile at my embarrassment.

"You have our complete consent Babygirl, this is your choice. Make the decision on your own." Jay cooed making me miss them all even more.

"Okay I will think about it"

"Before we go Kitten, it doesn't matter what you do this week, whether you call her Daddy, whether she spanks your little bottom red or whether she fucks you the whole stay if you like. You are ours and when the week is over you will be back in our care. And we can remind you once again who you belong to, if you really need reminding." His voice with thick and I clenched my legs together at his threat.

"Yes Daddy" I breathed out, intrigued by our conversation.

After a series of farewells I put my phone back into my pocket and stepped closer to Mel. My skin now flushed and goose bumps rising on my pale skin.

"Nice call?" She grinned.

"Something like that"....

---------

Ohhhhh what will Flo decide?

And what do you think about Lawrence's threat ?????