Chapter 15: It Ain't Easy Being Breezies

Почніть із самого початку

(Y/N): Like in a whispery voice.

Mane 5: *whispers* You can do it, Breezies!

Fluttershy then shoots up into the air excited.

Fluttershy: Perfect!

She then catches herself putting on that giant cheer as she lowers herself back to the ground.

Fluttershy: Oh, um, I mean. . . yay.

She puts on a slightly embarrassed smile at her own outburst as (Y/N) just gives a small chuckle before pecking Fluttershy on the cheek.

A little bit later, all of Ponyville was now preparing for the Breezies' arrival as there was a three-stallion mariachi band is playing near the town hall, Pegasi were creating a mild breeze in the sky, and equines of all ages bustle back and forth on the ground thrilled to see the Breezies.

Rainbow Dash is seen checking the breeze as she puts a front hoof in her mouth to wet it, then holds it up to gauge the wind speed. A critical look around and she addresses herself upwards to the other Pegasi.

Rainbow Dash: That's too strong! We gotta slow this breeze down or we're gonna blow those Breezies apart!

The two assistants grimace slightly and slow their wings as ordered. In front of the town hall, Fluttershy and (Y/N) were talking with Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

Mr. Cake: What I don't understand is why they need the Pegasi to make a breeze for them.

(Y/N): That's because Breezies get their magic from the wind. I don't know as much as Fluttershy does here, but I do know that hence the name "Breeze" -ies. They absorb the breeze from a decently sized wind current and once they get that magic, they'll be able to go back home.

Fluttershy: The magic from the breeze protects the pollen that they carry, so it doesn't get destroyed.

Mr. Cake: So, no breeze means no magic means the pollen goes bad?

(Y/N): Pretty much.

Fluttershy: They only have two days to get that pollen back before the portal to their home closes. That's why it's ever-so-important that we help them make their way through Ponyville safely.

(Y/N): One wrong mishap and they'll be trapped here, lost on their journey home.

Mrs. Cake: We certainly wouldn't want to scare them and divert them from their path!

Fluttershy: Now you understand.

Mr. Cake: Hm, you two certainly know a lot about them.

(Y/N): Well, actually Mr. Cake, Fluttershy here is the animal or species expert. She actually went to go visit the tiny creatures just recently this month.

Fluttershy: I went to see them gathering their pollen in Western Equestria.

Their calm conversation is then broken up by an intense magenta glow that begins to emanate from a point behind them. When both Fluttershy and (Y/N) they have to shield their eyes as they then see that it was Rarity as she was a purple cloak that sparkles almost brightly enough to require sunglasses for safe viewing.

 When both Fluttershy and (Y/N) they have to shield their eyes as they then see that it was Rarity as she was a purple cloak that sparkles almost brightly enough to require sunglasses for safe viewing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.