60

Chapter 60 : It’s Time To Announce The Results

Before sunset, we gathered at the Adventurer Guild.

「Yo, Hanna-chin. We’ve been waiting for you.」(Slad)

Slad-san, Cecil, and Rozelia were sitting at the same table.

「I’m sorry I’m a little late. I had to prepare something.」(Hanna)

「Prepare something?」(Rozelia)

Rozelia asked with a curious face.

「You will know soon~」(Hanna)

「Fuーn?」(Rozelia)

Still with a curious face, she stared at the large bundle that I carried in my arms.

Yes. While carrying my giant hammer on my back, I have another big package in my arms.

「Hmph. Looks like you still tried until the last minute. But it’s useless because I’ll be the winner. Obviously.」(Cecil)

As usual, Cecil was being a dumb.
She didn’t even try to read my intention in bringing this luggage.

「Oi, guys. It looks like the victor will be decided soon!」
「Really? I can’t miss this!」(adventurers)

Donー

I put my big package on the floor and sat on an empty chair, joining them.

Immediately, the adventurers in the guild started surrounding our table.
Because many of them were betting money on us, they were looking at us nervously.

Among the crowd, my former classmates were also looking at usー
No. They were looking at Cecil with sparkling eyes.
It looks like they believe that Cecil will win this contest.

「Well then, Hanna-chin, Cecil-chin, who will reveal their collected cards first?」(Slad)

「Of course, me. I wanna see Hanna’s face after losing as soon as possible!」(Cecil)

Saying that, Cecil slammed a deck of cards she had collected on the table.

「How’s that!? It’ll be my victory! Obviously!」(Cecil)

「Geez, Cecil, if we don’t count them first, we don’t know their number.」(Rozelia)

Rozelia took the deck of cards from Cecil’s hand and spread them on the table.

「Heeー… 22, huh? Even though the number of the puppets has decreased, you managed to collect this many…」(Hanna)

When we gathered here last night, she had 15, so that means she managed to collect 7 cards today.

「Hah-ha! I’ve been hunting puppets until late last night, you know!? Ahhー thinking that you won’t be able to use blunt weapons anymore is really uplifting!」(Cecil)

Huh…?
What is she talking about?

Well, she can keep on dreaming. I don’t care.