Chapter 11: Pinkie Pride

Start from the beginning

Pinkie then pulls out a literal cupcake and shoves it on her left eye making Nintega raise an eyebrow, but he chuckles and shakes his head.

The Nintega Guy: Okay. . . As long you Pinkie Promise. I know that you never break your Pinkie Promises, so I'll believe you.

Pinkie Pie: Does that mean you'll continue the chapter?

The Nintega Guy: Does the title have your name in it?

Pinkie giggles before she wraps Nintega up in a hug which surprises him, but he returns it.

The Nintega Guy: Okay, this is probably the longest fourth wall break yet, so let's put the wall back together so that you can get back to the scene Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie: Okie Dokie Lokie!

With Pinkie's help, Nintega was able to use all that he can to place the brand new fourth wall back in place and soon enough, the screen was all clean and shiny. Nintega finishes it up with wiping it clean, he inspects it before giving a thumbs up.

The Nintega Guy: Now THAT'S more like it!

Pinkie Pie: Yay! We'll finally be able to continue!

The Nintega Guy: Alright Pinkie, get back in there so we can give our audience a great chapter!

Pinkie nods as she hops on screen and rushes out of the camera to wait until her scene starts.

(End of Fourth Wall Break)

Today was going to be one of the most hyperactive and spectacular days in Ponyville as there is going to be a special party planned today. And who other than to plan the perfect party for anypony out in the town of Ponyville. If you guessed Pinkie Pie then you're correct as she is the obvious mastermind to all of the parties all across Equestria. Right now, we see (Y/N) flying towards Sugarcube Corner about to go and see his party-loving girlfriend to help her out with this special party that she had planned.

(Y/N) lands right in front of the entrance to Sugarcube Corner and opens the door to find Pinkie Pie herself gathering lots and lots of supplies in her saddlebags and somehow, even though she put in a tons of balloons and confetti inside of them, they weren't even full in the slightest. This made (Y/N) raise an eyebrow a bit before he walks up to her.

(Y/N): Hey there, my pink little party lover.

Pinkie heard (Y/N)'s voice and when she turned around to notice him, she gasps and grew a big smile before rushing up to hug him which (Y/N) immediately reciprocates.

Pinkie Pie: (Y/N)! You came! Are you ready to get this triple-sized. . . No! Quadruple-sized?

Pinkie breaks the hug as she puts a hoof to her chin.

Pinkie Pie: Hmm, still not big enough. . . I know! Are you ready to get this "Decuple-sized" party started?!

(Y/N): Are you kidding me? You said that today is going to be a special party for somepony and the both of us can already take a good long guess of who that pony is. After you asked me to help you prepare for turning this party into the best one ever. . . How could I say no?! I mean, my girlfriend makes the best parties ever out of anypony in Equestria!

Pinkie trots in place and squeals in delight from that before pecking (Y/N) on the lips.

Pinkie Pie: Aw, you're so sweet (Y/N).

She then hops ahead of him as (Y/N) follows right behind.

Pinkie Pie: *squeals* I can't wait! I know we've haven't had a party this big ever since your birthday (Y/N), but I can't help myself to want to make this one just as good!