C h a p t e r 1 2

. : . | M o r n i n g | . : .

Suna woke up to see Osamu's face facing his

"Mornin darling" Osamu said with a small smirk, Suna jolted up turning away as he slapped a pillow into Osamu's face. He turned back at Osamu's face, Suna examined the guy...Osamu leaned closed toward his face grabbing the back of Suna's head as they leaned in for a kiss....As their lips were about to make contact Atsumu bursted in.

"YOOOO SHAWTY'S LESS GO OUT FOR BREAKFAST" Atsumu shouted as Sakusa yawned rubbing his eyes. The two nodded as they both got up.

( a f t e r )

Suna yawned as he sat in the back seat with Sakusa while Osamu and Atsumu were arguing on and off. Suna felt a bit nervous as he scooted himself more towards the window as they took an aggressive stop at the nearby breakfast place. Osamu opened the door for his mate as they all walked to get seated..

They stood in line for a while, when finally they were up.

"Hello, table for 4" Osamu said as the lady handed him a small paper, a little after he handed it back. Suna didn't know what is was...

"Hey, Osamu what was that paper" Suna asked while he tapped him.

"Oh? It was nothing" Osamu said as he gave a small nervous laugh Suna laughed as well as he stopped....His heart was throbbing..He felt hurt but he didn't know why...his heart hurt....

( a f t e r  b r e a k f a s t)

When they arrived home he noticed Osamu a lot more on his phone talking to someone...He gripped onto his chest where his heart is supposed to be...it still hurt though... Suna walked up to Atsumu's room knocking.

"Um, Atsumu it's me Suna" Suna said looking down at the floor as he saw that Atsumu opened the door.

"Come in!" Suna and Atsumu both sat on the bed as Suna began to explain...

"Hey..Atsumu....m-my heart hurts...a-and I- I don't know why.." Suna said as he held his hand at his heart...

"What do you mean? When did this begin" Atsumu said by softly grabbing Suna on his shoulders and looking at him in the eyes. 

"W-well it hurt a little when Osamu w-wouldn't tell me what that paper was all about...but now it hurts a-lot..seeing that he's been talking to someone and ignoring me....I- I know it sounds co-" 

Suna was cut off from a big hug from Atsumu Suna hugged back and began to sob...

"Suna...you may not remember this but, this is a feeling called jealousy and the best way to cope is to let it out" Atsumu softly said as he remembered ever since the accident or even before Suna had never really knew how to express himself which caused him to be so isolated from the rest.....

Suna hugged tightly as Atsumu wiped his tears away, He then heard the door open..

"Hey, Suna wait here Ima see who it is..." Atsumu stood up walking to the door opening a little to see it was the girl from the restaurant...Atsumu saw her walk by as her heels clicked on the ground..Atsumu gave a cold glare...

"Who was that?" Suna asked as he laid back into the bed..

"Erm...lets just head to Kita's house" Atsumu said..for he did not want Suna to break down...he thought Suna couldn't handle it..They walked out, as Atsumu dragged Suna to the car...

A/N:

WoAh- Me

MAkE A lOnG chAptEr WoWWWW