C h a p t e r 4

Suna looked up at the young man that was holding his hand..

"Who are you?" Suna said slightly tilting his head.

Osamu's eyes widened as tears began to from..He stuffed his head into the bed sobbing..

Suna was confused and didn't know what to do..his only reaction was to hug the strange man..He held Osamu's head tight in his arms.

"I-..I don't know who you are but I feel that you are someone special to me some how..." Suna said holding onto Osamu's head..Osamu looked up and smiled as he saw how beautiful Suna's eyes were..his face turned into a small shade of pink..

"Are you alright sir?" Suna question at the look of the man turning pink. Osamu wanted to cry at the thought he was a stranger to Suna now..He held back his tears as he looked up...

"Call me Osamu, Osamu Mi-" 

"Osamu Miya.." Suna cut off suddenly putting his hands on his mouth, shutting his mouth..Osamu perked his head up and stared at Suna with his eyes filled with hope.

"How'd you know my full name?!" Osamu said in full shock as Suna shrugged.

"I don't really know it just..um..How to put it? It's like my brain already know" Suna said tapping his head with his finger...

A doctor walked in signalling Osamu it was time for him to go..Osamu nodded as he got up and began to walk away when he felt a small tug on his shirt..It was Suna?! Osamu turned back in shock to see Suna trembling...

"Please stay with me....I-..I don't want to be alone again.." Suna said trembling..Osamu's eyes softened as he turned toward the doctor..The doctor nodded shutting the door..Osamu turned back to Suna and sat down..It was awkward..but there wasn't any fear or tension between them.

"Umm...Could you maybe tell me what I was like?" Suna said breaking the silence. Osamu stared up and stared out the window..

"Well, you were a silent kid...erm..you'd play volleyball with us, and you were a middle blocker! You had good grades...and you love'd to eat my cooking.." Osamu said taking a deep breath of all the memories they had...Suna started to shake his head a little bit and scratch his head..

"Something wrong Suna?" Osamu questioned as he saw the boy lean back in his bed..

"Yea, my head just hurts..I'll just go to sleep~" Suna trailed off falling asleep..Osamu smiled at the sight his friend again....Osamu laid his head down on the bed....falling asleep..

A/N:

Tehe This was a a lot longer than all the other ones :D

I hoped you all (who are reading this) enjoy my lil fanfic so far <3