C h a p t e r 1 0

When they arrived home it was pretty dark but not as late as one would think. 

9:30

Suna yawned stretching out his arms, as he flopped on to the soft couch. He heard footsteps walk along the hallway...he looked around to see Osamu was still parking the car... Suna stared up speaking in a small voice..

"H-hello?" he shuddered as he saw an Osamu without the grey hair..

"Yo Suna! Its me, Atsumu" The person said seeing Suna a bit frightened

"Oh, sorry about that" Suna said calming down. Suna turned quickly to see Osamu coming back into the house.. Suna shook his head rapidly side to side.

"Hey, Is it alright if I went to the Family Mart right under us?" Suna ask kinda wanting some junk food.

"Yea, sure just be careful" Osamu yelled from the bedroom while Suna was already off. Suna walked to the store getting himself some shrimp chips, Suna payed walking out as a dark figure grabbed him into an alley. Suna tried to scream loudly but before he knew it his mouth was covered with a cloth. He moved around trying to get loose as he was tied to the ground...

(Back with Atsumu and Osamu)

"Oi Osamu, Ima check on Suna its been like an hour" Atsumu said worriedly.

"Alrighty," Osamu shouted out as he was finishing up his laundry. Atsumu raced down the stairs almost tripping till he was caught by someone....He looked up it was Sakusa!

"Omi omi!" Atsumu shouted hugging him. Sakusa pushed him away spraying him down with sanitising water and then continued to hug him.

"Hey Sumu " Sakusa said as they stared at each other,

"What are you doing out this late?" Sakusa asked looking around.

"Oh, I wanted to check on Sun-" He got cut off with someone screaming both Atsumu and Sakusa raced off to see what was up, they saw Suna on the ground with his hands and legs tied as a figure was trying to shove a liquid into his mouth.. 

TBC

A/N: Please forgive me guys for not uploading in so lonGGG I had to work as a cashier and it wAs StreSSSfUl

But i hoped you liked this chapter and I'll upload the next chapter a whole lot faster since I left yall on a cliff hanger 

(っ^▿^) ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)