C h a p t e r 1

{ Third Person Pov }

' Beep Beep '

' Beep Beep~..'

Suna arose from his bed scratching his messy dark..brown hair. Suna groaned as he tapped his alarm lock...the beeping stopped. Suna got up from his bed as he walked on his cold wooden tiled floor, opening his washroom door her realised as it was locked. 

"Get out of there Miku!" Suna yelled as his younger sister had gotten to the washroom before him.

"Never! HA!" Miku yelled through the door.

"You little-" Suna trailed off when he noticed his alarm clock.. 7:45..

"Shoot, school starts at 8:00" Suna said biting his lip. 

As he ran to his room opening his wardrobe, throwing on a neatly ironed white shirt along with a tan overcoat. He took a hanger out unclipping his tie out adjusting it to his neck.

He ran downstairs almost slipping, grabbing his book-bag. He slipped on his shoes rushing through the door as he yelled

"Miku make sure you lock it" running down the side walk..getting faster as he heard 

'Ding Dong'

It was the school bell. He panicked as he arrived at the front gate to see Kita, the captain of the volleyball team.

"Took you long enough" Kita said handing Suna his late pass. Suna nodded in a thanks as they walked together to their first class..Math. 

As they arrived he slid the door open. to see his teacher giving him a cold...stern glare. Suna bowed apologising for being late as he handed the man his late pass, he walked to his seat setting his book-bag down on the ground. Suna pulled his chair out and began listening to the lesson. 

"Hey there Rin~" Suna jolted up as he heard the voice of a horrific human being..Atsumu..He turned slowly to see the blonde kid smirking at him.

"yes?.." Suna said slowly fading out.

"So, I hea-" Atsumu getting cut off as a plastic bottle barely grazed his hair. Suna turned his head toward the direction the bottle came from. It was Osamu! Suna sighed with relief he thought he wasn't here today, Osamu has always been one to help Suna when Atsumu was being a bit**

                                                                    •                       •                    •

Suna walked out of the classroom with his brain roasted from all the information his teacher had taught. Suna took out his headphones as he gently slid them into his ear and began to walk to his next class. Walking down the hallway he accidentally bumped into a person

"Oh, sorry bout that" Suna said walking on before he felt his collar pull back, as he got dragged back to a wall..He was pinned down by a tall figure..a little dizzy from being pulled he couldn't quite see who it was..

"What do you w-want from me" Suna said is a shaky voice..as he began to rub his hand on his head..The figure didnt speak but pulled him back hitting his head on the wall again..Suna coughed up loudly as world began to fade to black slowly..as his eyes shut he noticed a figure running toward him..he tried to open his eyes and see who it was but his eyes just shut on him.

His world was dark...silent.