Chapter 8: Rarity Takes Manehattan

Start from the beginning

Pinkie Pie: This trip is fun already! I love jumping up and down! Whee-hee!

When everything was settled, the Mane 7 were able to take the train to Manehattan without any problems at all and they exit out of the train station to witness the big city of Manehattan.

(Y/N): Wow! I've only been to Manehattan for a couple of seconds flying across Equestria, but I never got to witness what the city is like. I've got to say, it's not as classy as Canterlot, but it definitely can take large cities to the next level.

Rarity: You have only just gotten started with the view, darling. Come along, ponies! I found us a place to stay only a block from the train station in the very heart of this glorious metropolis!

Applejack: Hey, look!

What Applejack just took notice of is a theater marquee that displays a singing, blond-maned, tan mare against a mountain landscape.

(Y/N): Seeing that large crowd, that must be the exact theatre where Hinny of the Hills is playing.

Twilight Sparkle: Wow, Rarity! How'd you manage to get us seats for tomorrow night?

Rarity: Oh, I gave some designs to the costume designer, so he pulled a few strings.

Applejack, Pinkie Pie, & Rainbow Dash: Cool!

Rarity: That is what makes Manehattan so splendid and amazing. You do something nice for somepony, and then you never know when they'll do something nice for you!

(Y/N): The exact definition of generosity and the exact definition of Rarity.

Rarity giggles from (Y/N) flattery and pecks his cheek as Applejack spoke up.

Applejack: And even Rarity's generosity leads up to doing somethin' nice for her friends like us.

Fluttershy: Like get us in to see Hinny of the Hills!

Rainbow Dash: Which is only the best musical in all of Equestria!

Applejack: It must be good if Rainbow Dash is impressed. Normally she doesn't even like musicals.

Rainbow Dash: I know. Ponies just bursting into song in random places at the drop of a hat? Who does that?

(Y/N): *smirks* You're about to find out.

(Y/N) says this as he was looking straight at Rarity while Applejack and Rainbow Dash follow his gaze only to see that Rarity was indeed starting to sing.

Rarity: Oh, Manehattan, what you do to me ♪

♪ Such a huge bustling community ♪

♪ And there's always opportunity ♪

♪ To do the friendly thing ♪

Rarity doubles back towards Spike who was grabbing his stomach hungry apparently hungry from the train trip.

♪ If some are grouchy, pay no mind ♪

She takes a quick visit to a street vendor selling carrot hot dogs and takes one to go while paying a jewel.

♪ Surprise instead with something kind ♪

The food is delivered to a very hungry Spike, but before he can bite down though, a passing bird snatches it away and he glowers after it.