"How about you?" Yongsun looks at me.

"A plain waffle and a black coffee will do," I smile and she nods then proceed to the counter. While I and Eun proceed to the table.

"What does black coffee tasted like?" She asks as I put her down the chair and I sit on the other side.

"It tastes kind of bitter," I said and that makes her put a disgusted look on her face.

After a while, Yongsun came and sit beside her daughter. We started to eat the food we order. While I'm drinking the coffee, I'm also admiring Eun and I find it cute while she's eating the waffles.

"Don't put too many waffles on your mouth," Yong said and wipe the cream on her mouth.

"Okay!" She mumbled while chewing the food. I take out my phone and take a photo with her. "Don't take a photo of me," she said with chewing and look at me.

 "Don't take a photo of me," she said with chewing and look at me

"I'm not taking a photo of you. I'm texting someone," I said and proceed on doing it. Yongsun looks at me with an 'Are you sure about that?' look on her face but I just smile at her innocently.
End of flashback

I know I will be dead if Eun finds out that I took a photo. She wanted to take a photo but she's so shy sometimes so I just pretend that I'm texting someone and the camera is facing her.

~•~

It's mid-afternoon so all of us were here on the shore. The others were playing with the water and sands. The girls were taking a picture of each other. While Hyejin and Wheein are walking on the shore while holding hands. Eun is either playing with the sand, playing with her auntie.

"I'm kinda hungry," Yongsun said while the two of us are sitting under the tree while looking at Eun.

"Go buy some food then," I said to her.

"What do you guys want!? I'll be buying some snacks!" She shouts and stands up.

"Ice cream or anything!" They all said. "Mochi!" Eun and Jimin said and high five with each other.

"Can we go with you?" Jessi unnie and IU said.

"Okay then," the three of them started to walk away.

As they walk away, I stay seated under the tree. I look at what they were doing. While roaming my eyes around the beach, my eyes didn't catch the presence of Eun. So I run towards them and look more further.

"What is wrong?" The boys look at me.

"Where is Eun?" I ask with a panic tone.

"She's just playing with the sand earlier," Namjoon said and look around as well.

"Find Eun!" Jungkook shouts that makes all of them alert.

All of us separated our ways so we can find her easily. I run straight to the hotel if ever she's there but she's not. So I run back to the beach and I bump into a lot of people because of worried, panic and hurried.

"Have you seen her?" I ask the people around me with her picture in preference.

"Sorry, we haven't," are the words all of them say.

I run more and more until I bump into one of my friends. "Have you seen her?" I ask BM and he just shakes her head no. So I run more, I will not stop running until I finally found her. "Eun!" I shout her name so many times but I still didn't see her.

We've been looking for her for an hour now and we still didn't see her. I take my time to breathe while walking around and still looking at her. Until I spotted a woman and a familiar toddler sitting under the tree where we are seated before. So I walk more further and the toddler's face becomes more clear to me.

"Appa!" The toddler shouts and looks at me that made me realize that it's her. So I run towards her and bend down to hug her.

"Where have been? Appa is looking for you for so long," I said while she's crying in my arms.

"I-I'm just finding the sea shell and then all of you were gone," she said and cry more and buried her face on my neck.

"Next time, tell me where you were going okay? So appa will be with you," I said and caress her head.

"I will," she sobs. "This lady helps me to find you before," she pointed at the other side so I carry her and face the lady she's talking about.

"Hi!" The lady greeted. I got surprised at who is the lady she's talking about, I even take a step backwards. "Long time no see!" She greeted with a smile.

"Long time no see!" I said back. "I didn't see you for a while... Claire," I said and smile bitterly.

"I've been good. I did what I promised to remember," she smiled. "Don't worry I'm not stalking you again or anything like before. I'm here with a lover," she said shyly.

"Oh, good for you!" I said with a smile knowing that she's with her lover now.

"I saw her crying while holding these shells while we're taking a walk," she said while looking and Eun. "My fiancee bought her an ice cream so we just stand here to wait but you came instead," she said and Eun nodded while wiping her tears.

Then a girl walks over while holding a cup of ice cream. She's about my height and she's way taller than Claire as well. She gave the ice cream to Eun with a smile so she grabs the ice cream.

"What will you say?" I look at Eun.

"Thank you!" She said and buried her face on my neck again because of shyness.

"You're welcome!" The girl said with a smile.

"We'll be going now. Nice to see you again," Claire said and we bid our goodbyes.

"You know her appa?" Eun asks as we sit under the tree.

"She's just my friend," I said and she starts to eat the ice cream.

I didn't expect to see her again in this case. I'm happy for her that she already find a person that can truly love her. I'm also glad that she indeed keep her promise to us.