Chap. 5

Yongsun's POV
Byul and I were here in our room, she is building a small cabinet for the baby's stuff inside the walk-in closet. I'm just here sitting on the bed while chewing some sweets, and at the same time looking for some cribs online.

Almost all of it was good looking, but I didn't like it. There is also a lot of things I got my eyes into but it's not for the baby though.

"Halfway through!" She shouts from the walk-in closet and peeks on the door. "I'm going to take a break first," she then walks towards me and takes off her shirt, revealing her hard abs.

I know I'm blushing so I look away with wide eyes because of shock. She's all sweat up which makes her sexier. I swallow the sweet I'm eating until I feel a warm breath in my neck.

"Like the view?" She said in a seductive voice that makes my heart pound.

"K-Kinda," I stutter that makes her chuckle.

"You want it?" She asks and roams her finger on my ear down to my chin.

"S-Stop teasing me!" I push her hands away and pouts that makes her laugh and hop off the bed. "You know it's not the right time!" I shout a bit and she wipes her sweats.

"I know," she laughs. "You look cute though," she said and kiss me on the cheek.

"Tsk!" I then roll my eyes that makes her chuckle and sit beside me.

"What are you doing?" She said and snatch the laptop from my lap. "Oh," she nods so I give her a sweet and she eats it. "Almost all look good," she said as she scrolls.

"What about that?" A crib caught my eye and point at it.

"It's fine with me," she said. "It small but I think it will be fine," she added.

"Should we buy that?" I ask and she shrugged.

"We should," she said and her phone rings.

"You should answer that," I command her then she put the laptop down and stand up from the bed.

"Hello?" She asks through the phone and walk to the walk-in closet, so I turn off the laptop for now.

As I turn it off, I put it aside and caress my bump. I decided to hop off the bed, it's difficult since the baby is getting bigger. So I put my hand under my bump to assist myself to stand.

I grab the empty pack of sweets and walk downstairs. I struggle a lot when it comes to situations like this. After a while, I finally got into the kitchen.

"You did great," I said to myself and grab a glass of water. While I'm drinking, I felt a hand under my belly.

"I'm having an urgent meeting," she said and I put the glass on the sink to face her.

"Go then," I cup her face and she pouts.

"But I want to stay here," she said and I give her a peck on her lips.

"It's probably important," I shake her head a bit. "I'm going to be fine here," I said and tilt my head a bit and smile at her.

"You sure?" She holds my hand that is on her cheek and stands straight.

"Yeah, I'll be just taking a nap here so you can go," I put my hand away from her cheek but she's still holding it.

"But-" I cut her off with a glare.

"I told you already," I grab her by the hand as we walk upstairs. "I'm going to be fine in here," I said while taking my time to step on every level of the stairs.

"You can't even walk on the stairs properly," she sighed as I finally step on the last step.

"Don't underestimate me like that," I glare at her and drag her into the bathroom inside our bedroom.