Chap. 14

Byul's POV
Our friends and sibling went on a trip so we stop on a beach and booked a hotel as well. We can't just leave Eun to our parents because they are busy as well, so she's with us playing with them and annoying some of her uncle and aunt.

The three of us are here in the hotel room that we booked. Since it's morning already, I open my eyes and look beside me. Eun is hugging her eomma's arms. So I lean over and lay on the bed again and put my hands over Eun.

"Heavy!" She groans and pushes my hands away so I just lighten the weight on her.

"Morning!" I greeted her and she squeezes Yongsun's arm and buried her face there.

"Morning!" She said with a sleepy tone.

"Get up now," I poked her waist slowly which makes her tickles.

"Appa!" She said and pushes my arms away. As I pulled my hands away from her, she sits on the bed and rubs her eyes.

"Got up know princess," I kissed her cheek and went to the bathroom.

I wash my face and brush my teeth as well. After I did my morning routine, I walk out of the bathroom and I saw Eun is on top of Yongsun and both of them were still asleep. I walk towards the bed but then Yongsun's phone rings so I pick it up.

"Hello?" I answer the phone and sit on the edge of it.

"Byul unnie!" I look at the caller and it's IU.

"Oh good morning!" I greeted her.

"Good morning! Are they still asleep?" She asks that makes me look at both of them.

"Peacefully," I said and both of us laugh.

"Oh! Is it fine that we will be having breakfast now? I ask because we think it might be disrespectful if we just eat," she said and laugh nervously.

"Yeah, it's fine! You can eat whatever you want as long as you can finish it all," I said and lay on the bed.

"Oh okay! See you later then, bye!" She said and both of us hang up.

"Who's that?" Yongsun asks while her hands are on Eun's back.

"It's just IU, she just asks if both of you were still asleep," I said and leaned over to caress Eun's head and give Yongsun a kiss on the cheek.

"You said that they can eat even though without us?" She asks and I nod at her. "Okay," she said and closed her eyes again.

I grab my phone and take a picture of them while sleeping.

Flashback
Since it's Saturday and both Yongsun and me were not busy so we take Eun to the mall. She also requested it, so I drive to the mall and the excitement is printed on her eyes.

"Can we buy waffle first?" Eun asks while we're roaming around the mall and I'm holding her hand.

"Sure!" Yongsun said and Eun opens her arms telling us that she wanted to be carried. So I give her a piggy ride instead.

"Waffles here we are!" I said and run while she's holding my neck tightly.

"Be careful!" Yongsun said so we stop as I saw a cafe.

"Let's go inside!" I sign Yongsun so she opens the door for us.

"Good afternoon! What can I get for you?" The waiter said.

"I'll be ordering now, go sit on that table first," she whispers and pointed and the table near the window.

"I want the strawberry ones," Eun whispers.