Kendall and Kylie exchange the looks wanting to hurt her so bad.

"wait, I guess you were his friend Bella or is it only for Liam huh ?" Zendaya asked narrowing her brows.

"Obsession and care are two different words with two different meanings. But unfortunately someone as illiterate as you will never get it," Justin snapped.

"What the h-," Bella said angrily but stopped when Liam walked in the house.

Zayn came back and saw his boyfriend.

"Hey baby," he said pulling him in a hug and pecking his lips. Bella looked away from them muttering something under her breathe.

"Hi Liam," Kylie said garbing his attention. Liam looked at them and smiled widely.

"Hello everyone ," he smiled at them. He then saw Zendaya and frowned a little.

"Hey, I have seen you before ?" he asked trying to remember why does that face looked familiar.

"You have fucked me before," She said rolling her eyes. Kylie busted in laughter along with Justin. Zayn was looking between his friends and his boyfriend still holding tight onto his boyfriend. So that's why she asked how was things with Liam. Zayn sighed and Liam looked down at him.

"You okay babe?" he whispered and Zayn flashed him a smile. But Liam saw how empty it was. Bella was glaring at them the whole time. Liam kind of noticed that but he didn't say anything.

"Sorry to ruin your moment but Liam give me my friend back," Kendall said snatching him away from Liam's grip and hugging him.

"Yeah right. And what are you doing here now ? don't you have work to do Mr. Payne ?" Kylie said checking her out in her cellphone camera.

"well I had nothing to do so I came back," Liam said taking off his blazer.

"So he could do Zayn," Justin laughed. Zayn blushed a little hiding his face in Kendall's neck.

"Oh yeah right but seems like I can't do that now. Anyways I'm going to change," Liam said walking upstairs.

Zayn sat down with his friends with a forced smile. He was not will to hand out anymore. His mood was just ruined. He was started feeling a little down not knowing the reason why. It was just one of those days when he just woke up feeling a little down. That's why he called his friends so he could feel a little better but that idea didn't really work.

"what's wrong ?" Justin asked looking at him.

"Nothing. Nothing I'm fine," he flashed a small smile at him.

"How about we watch a movie ?" Zendaya suggested and everyone agreed.

"I'll bring the popcorn you guys can move to the theater room," Zayn said pointing towards the direction of theater room.

"wait I'll help," Bella said and stood up and followed Zayn to the kitchen.

"hey, you okay ? you looking a little off," Bella asked. "yeah, I'm fine. I just don't feel the best today. I'll be okay. Don't worry," Zayn said putting the popcorn on stove.

Bella nodded not like she cared. But for formality. Because she was supposed to be his well wisher.

Liam walked in the kitchen smiling at his boyfriend completely ignoring his ex girlfriend.

"hi baby," he said embracing him.

Zayn held him tightly placing his head on his shoulder. Liam rubbed his back in order to relax him a little.