But, Venti knew you for your entire life, ever since he was a little boy as he watched you being held in his arms, your first little cry running through his ears.

Those tiny memories made him just want to cry.

He failed your fathers last wishes, and he wished he can make it all up for him.

All he could do now, is sulk, and pray for a miracle to happen.

It was silent in Jean's office.

Too quiet for everyone's good as Jean was becoming very antsy, her leg shaking side to side nervously.

Lisa's back was on the wood floor, her hand holding the 500th book today as she again is trying to find spells to help and find evidence.

But as always, the books were useless.

Her teeth gritted, soon taking the book from her hands as she slammed it next to her on the wood floor, causing a sudden barbara to yelp in the bed at the back of the room.

Charles on the opposite side, was holding little Ava in his arms as she was peacefully asleep on him, her brother with Razor who are doing a little evidence hunting at the moment.

Sighing, Lisa got her back off of the ground as she tiredly sat up, some pieces of her now cut hair fell onto her face. 

(Lisa was so angry, she cut her long hair in remembrance of your advice of her changing her hair, so she took in that advice for her to feel better, a little bit.)

"These books are useless..." She spoke up, causing Diluc to suddenly rub his face. "Everything we found is damn useless....whatever the bastard wanted, he sure in hell didn't want (N/n) to walk free..."

"It's my fault.....I should've protected her, I failed her father's wishes." Venti spoke up, suddenly flying in the window as everyone looked his way.

"What do you mean by that....bard?" Diluc asked, a little confused with Venti's confession.

Charles sighed, soon setting Ava down on the bed with barbara as he put his hands onto his hips

"No....It's everyone's....all of us messed up somehow, failed to protect her. Now it's our turn to make it up, tell them all the truth." He added, looking at everyone in front of him.

"How in the world do we make it up to her? She's in jail and her execution is 3 days away, if we don't do something she is going to die, instead of being sent back to her world." Diluc snapped, his breath suddenly getting heavier as we could basically see smoke coming out of his ears.

"I might have a solution to that..." A voice spoke up, causing everyone to look that way.

Razor was standing in the doorway, his arms crossed as a serious look feel over his features.

Getting off of the door way, his feet immediately walked closer to the nights, his hair following behind him.

"What did you find, Razor?" Jean asked, her body walking over to him as she saw something odd in his hands.

"Albedo and I found this outside a very fancy, old time mansion. It was all outlined in gold, but seemed to be abandoned. The odd thing is, the doors were locked which seems that the person who lived in it didn't want anything or anyone inside." He explained, setting a very mysterious object onto the table.

Diluc soon walked forward, his body standing by Razor as his eyes glared at the object below.

Jean and Charles walked up also, seeing this weird, gold straw doll on the table.