Attempted Recovery (Rewritten)

Start from the beginning

"I am Marco."

"I am Dante."

Simone waited a few moments for Marco and Dante to expand on their introductions before realizing that was it. She also noticed that Emiliano still seemed tense while Luca appeared to be listening and started to exchange some words with Marco and Dante in Italian.

"Em," she whispered. "Are you okay?"

Emiliano's hand that had been on her leg most of the night moved further up and he caressed the inside of her thigh. "I'm fine, sweetheart... It was better for Luca to do all the talking just now and he knew it."

Simone let out a breath of relief and just as she was about to lean into him, she was stopped and he stood up, pulling her with him.

"We'll be right back," he muttered to the group before taking Simone with him.

She followed him through the small bar until they arrived at steps toward the back and started ascending them. Simone had her guesses of what was happening, but she asked anyway.

"Where are we going, babe?"

"You know where we're going, sweetheart," Emiliano replied without looking back.

The two of them arrived at a door with a guard standing in front of it and Emiliano said something to him in Italian that caused him to step away without asking any questions. Emiliano continued to pull Simone with him into the office where the bar owner was sitting at his desk. He looked up at them with a glare.

"Che cazzo stai facendo? [What the fuck are you doing?!]"

When the owner reached for the gun in his drawer, Emiliano pulled his first. Before he said anything else, the owner got a better look at Emiliano and recognized him as one of the head Rossi. After apologizing in Italian, he quickly left the room.

Simone heard the sound of the door lock and the moment she turned to look at Emiliano, he pressed his lips against hers, lifted her legs to wrap around his waist, and walked her back against a wall.

"Em..." She breathed his name once he released her lips to kiss and suck her neck. "Oh god," Simone moaned when he slipped his hand up her dress and into her panties to touch her.

Emiliano continued without saying anything else, his mouth focused on savoring Simone's skin. With the little leverage she had, she pushed her hips forward to meet his fingers as they pumped in and out of her. She'd already been getting wet for him with how aggressively he was behaving.

Simone held eye contact with Emiliano while she came all over his fingers, her mouth wide with a breathless moan.

"Fuck me," she said, but Emiliano didn't change their position.

"Say it again," he growled.

"Fuck me."

"Again..." He finally pulled his fingers out of Simone, carried her to the desk, and clearing the surface.

"Fuck me."

Emiliano allowed Simone to get back on her feet and bent her over the desk. He hiked up her dress to reveal her panties and ground his erection against her. She moaned at the friction as the tent in his pants rubbed her pussy through the thin fabric.

"Please, Em..." she breathed. "Fuck me."

He pulled her panties down and stuffed them in his pocket. "Again."

Simone lifted one leg up on the desk to open herself up more. "Fuck me."

Emiliano held himself at her entrance and smacked her ass.