Chapter 5 (EDITED)

CAMILA

After lunch the rest of the time was spent doing work. I was done with all my work and an hour was still left for the departure, I turned towards Ryan to talk but instead I saw him typing something on his laptop. He was working. Nothing better to do I thought of making coffee I said asked him if he wanted too. He said yes and I went to get ourselves coffee. While the drink was being made I unlocked my phone and texted Ryan my address as he will be picking me up from my apartment. I texted in our 'seven wonder' group if the girls would like to wear matching clothes. Promptly the replies came.

Me: What's up girls !! I was thinking if we can wear matching clothes tonight ??

Erica: Ooooo. That sounds good I am up for it.

Stella: Yes it's a fun idea but what should be the colour ?

Josh: Can we boys also join you guys please ??

Me: No Josh !! It's only for the girls.

Isaac: Woah!! Everyone's replying instantly that's nice. Well Josh is right we want to match clothes too!!

Ian: Agreed.

Stella: Isaac, Ian and Josh!! Stop being so annoying it's not happening.

Erica: Girls I will create a special group and we can decide the colour later over there ??

Me: Done !!

Stella: Up for that.

Isaac: Noooooooo !!!

Josh: That's not fair.

Stella: Back to work guys.

I laughed at the last comment by Stella. She is very particular with work. At least it seems like that. I don't know her accurately till now.

The coffee was ready. I went and handed Ryan's cup to him. He said, ''So what colour decided beautiful ??''

To hide my burning cheeks I looked down and bite back a smile. He called me beautiful again.

I knew what he was talking about, I said, "Not for boys. I won't tell you.''

He said,'' Oh really ?? Fine. Well I will pick you up at 8:00pm. I got your texted already.''

''Okay. How's the coffee ?''

''It is awesome, I was about to say. Just like a fresh blow of air.''

''Thank You''

He smiled and went back to work. It was already 6:30 our departure time. Before leaving Ryan asked me, "I can give a ride home if you don't mind.''

''No thanks, because then you will be late to your house.''

He looked a bit dazed. His face projected clear amusement.

''How do you know this ??''

''Well you came late to office and what conclusion I can draw from the conversation between you and Alex this morning was you will far from the office and hence you are always late and my home is close to this and hence if you drop me and go. You will be late and get a earful from your Mom."

He stood there bowled over.

''You are such a smartass !! And the last part you know because you heard us talk that my mother is not letting me get an apartment near the office. This implies that I am a Mama's Boy right ??''

''Hmm...You are smart too.''

''I am not a Mama's boy. It's just that my mother knows my cooking skills.'' We both laughed at that and we went on our ways.

I reached home and took a shower. We girls have decide to wear a pink Crop tops and a black pants. It's comfy and looks nice too. I got ready and put my hair into a dutch braid. I love braids.

It's already 7:55pm. Ryan can be here anytime. That's when the doorbell rang.

***************************************************

So how was the chapter. I hope you like it.
Don't you think braids are classy ? Comment done and tell me.

Will be back with a new chapter soon and it's going to be all spiced up. Till then take care.
-Love Yaa